Randoom: Catorce Innings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a gym at work. I think starting Monday I'm going to bring a bag and work out every day after work. I haven't walked in a few months. :hmm: I suppose I could go to the lake this weekend if I wear a few zillion layers. It's not that cold out. But I think I need to get back into walking again. :reject: there's a treadmill staring me right in the face right now but I hate that thing :tsk: I always feel like I'm going to fall off of it.

it's not treadmills I don't like...just this one. There's hardly anything to hold onto and I feel like I'm going to fall off. The ones at work have handles on the sides. That sounds better. Plus this treadmill won't be in my new home next month :D

this place is dead tonight. That leads me to believe that I'm probably one of the few people on earth that doesn't watch any of the Thursday shows.

:shrug: it's all the same shit anyways.......even Survivor and the Apprentice bore me to death.

multi.gif

hi arw :wave:

i just got back from the library (where i'd been since class ended at 8).

:shifty: that Damon dude in your sig reminds me of George Michael or Billy Ray Cyrus or Barry Gibb. Or a cross between all three. I can't decide. The more I look at that particular picture though I'm thinkin' Barry Gibb. :shifty: :D

i had to photocopy about 200 pages of a book because i didn't want to go buy the thing.

russian 250 = russian culture from 1900 and earlier

russian 251 = russian culture from 1900 to the present

you can take them out of order, but they're supposed to be companion courses, not identical courses :crack: so if you take one of them, and then take the other one, most of the quizes and assignments are the same. but the professor knows this, and if you're taking both classes, he makes you do different assignments than the online quizes.

the online quizes are a joke. you don't have to open the books to get 100% on all of them. the exact same tests are up in a "self test" form on the site, so if you open one of those, you can click the answers there to see which is right, and then answer accordingly on the actual test. you don't even have to read the questions.

since i did all those quizes last year in russian 250, i don't get credit for them this year. i have to read chapters 2-11 in a really boring, badly written book (which is pretty much the same information in the other books we have for class, just arranged a little differently) and i have to outline each of those chapters, write an 8-questioned multiple choice quiz, and make a list of terms...fucking lame.

oh, i still have to do all the other regular assignments for the class, which involves reading half the normal reading. so basically, i do about twice as much work as i would have had to if i had been smart and only taken one of the classes.

arw9797 said:
:shifty: that Damon dude in your sig reminds me of George Michael or Billy Ray Cyrus or Barry Gibb. Or a cross between all three. I can't decide. The more I look at that particular picture though I'm thinkin' Barry Gibb. :shifty: :D

:rant::madspit::mad::angry::grumpy:

:wink:

hahaha,
krakrani2.gif
rules!!

Deep inside of a parallel universe
It’s getting harder and harder
To tell what came first

Under water where thoughts can breathe Easily

Far away you were made in a sea
Just like me

Chorus:
Christ I’m a sidewinder I’m a
California King
I swear it’s everywhere
It’s everything

Staring straight up into the sky
Oh my my a solar system that fits
In your eye Microcosm

You could die but your never dead spider web
Take a look at the stars in
Your head fields of space kid

Chorus x 2

Psychic changes are born in your heart
Entertain
A nervous breakthrough that makes us the
same
Bless your heart girl

Kill the pressure it’s raining on
Salty Cheeks
When you hear the beloved song
I am with you

arw9797 said:
Deep inside of a parallel universe
It’s getting harder and harder
To tell what came first

Under water where thoughts can breathe Easily

Far away you were made in a sea
Just like me

Chorus:
Christ I’m a sidewinder I’m a
California King
I swear it’s everywhere
It’s everything

Staring straight up into the sky
Oh my my a solar system that fits
In your eye Microcosm

You could die but your never dead spider web
Take a look at the stars in
Your head fields of space kid

Chorus x 2

Psychic changes are born in your heart
Entertain
A nervous breakthrough that makes us the
same
Bless your heart girl

Kill the pressure it’s raining on
Salty Cheeks
When you hear the beloved song
I am with you

chili peppers!

:wave: I skated and came home freezing so I took a hot bath! I knew I'd be missing an old school Randoom post-a-thon! :grumpy:

IWasBored said:

chili peppers!

I woke up with that song in my head today and blasted it in the car about a zillion times :drool:

One thing about my sister and I not living together anymore is I hardly ever hear them anymore. The only CD I have is Californication but she has them all and it's one of those bands that were forever blasting in her speakers when we were growing up. I should raid her CD collection next time I'm at her house. I miss them.

arw9797 said:

I woke up with that song in my head today and blasted it in the car about a zillion times :drool:

One thing about my sister and I not living together anymore is I hardly ever hear them anymore. The only CD I have is Californication but she has them all and it's one of those bands that were forever blasting in her speakers when we were growing up. I should raid her CD collection next time I'm at her house. I miss them.

californication is the only once i've got, too. no, wait, i think i have by the way...yeah, i do. but i don't have any of the other ones, and my copy of blood sugar sex magic died (tape).

chili peppers = good

i should have gone to see them last year when they played at the mullins center, but i couldn't afford tickets, and if i remember correctly, i was at the meeting to apply for my job.

Schmeg said:
:wave: I skated and came home freezing so I took a hot bath! I knew I'd be missing an old school Randoom post-a-thon! :grumpy:

:wave: waaaaankerman

this is what's in my away (i don't feel like talking to that wierd guy from philly) message: WhiteGoldenPearl: it was a little tumbleweed!

arw9797 said:
Amy just doesn't understand that I HATE forwards and I'm not going to open the crap she sends me. :mad:

:crack: those survey thingies like "what's your favorite color nail polish and when did you last french kiss someone?" i've told friends that i will never talk to them again if they keep sending me those.

IWasBored said:

blood sugar sex magic died (tape).

I used to have that CD but like so many others I have no clue what the hell I did with it. :huh:

When we drove to Chicago last month we listened to that and Californication and I think a best of all in a row. :drool: :drool: :drool:

ok is it bad that my foot is a little numb after my ankle issue in the parking lot today? It doesn't hurt all that much but if I've been sitting for a while and then stand up...ouch. But it's kind of numb on one side. :huh:

arw9797 said:
:hug: I didn't mean to make you cry in that pm.

:sexywink:
*sniffles*

I was so looking forward to sending you harrassing e-mails.

I'll get over it eventually.

:(

:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom