Randoom: Catorce Innings! - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-19-2004, 08:59 PM   #136
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I agree...Lame. That's crappy. I hope Amy tells them off!
I forwarded Amy's email to my mom today and she flipped out and told me to tell them where to go if they emailed me. But they can't since they don't know where I work and I didn't give anyone my personal email. The weird thing was I wore a sweater today that I think I wore just about once a week last year because I love it hoodie sweater Anyways when I put it on today I had a TMP flashback to last winter and all my frustrations there and then I saw that email today that someone contacted her from that place....it was weird out of all days when I'm thinking of them too.
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 09:01 PM   #137
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


I push mine too...I use the excuse that I wear my glasses/prescription sunglasses to work half of the week so I can wear my contacts longer.

you've seen my glasses! those are all I have so I never wear them since I can't really see out of 8 year old glasses anyways...that's a good excuse but it wouldn't work for me

maybe I should get an actual pair of glasses this year since I have flexible spending money
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 09:01 PM   #138
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


I forwarded Amy's email to my mom today and she flipped out and told me to tell them where to go if they emailed me. But they can't since they don't know where I work and I didn't give anyone my personal email. The weird thing was I wore a sweater today that I think I wore just about once a week last year because I love it hoodie sweater Anyways when I put it on today I had a TMP flashback to last winter and all my frustrations there and then I saw that email today that someone contacted her from that place....it was weird out of all days when I'm thinking of them too.
That is kind of freaky and pretty crappy that they are trying to get people back.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 09:03 PM   #139
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:17 PM
damn.....I wasn't going to stay up this late tonight.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 09:03 PM   #140
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



you've seen my glasses! those are all I have so I never wear them since I can't really see out of 8 year old glasses anyways...that's a good excuse but it wouldn't work for me

maybe I should get an actual pair of glasses this year since I have flexible spending money

I like having the option because sometimes I just cant bring myself to stick my finger in my eye a 4 in the morning...say like tomorrow morning.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 09:06 PM   #141
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann



I like having the option because sometimes I just cant bring myself to stick my finger in my eye a 4 in the morning...say like tomorrow morning.
I know what you mean. There are some days I just do not want to put those things in but I can't see shit without them.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 09:10 PM   #142
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 04:17 PM
*giggles uncontrollably with glee*
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 09:10 PM   #143
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 05:17 PM
FOULKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 09:11 PM   #144
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:17 PM


night all!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 09:11 PM   #145
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 04:17 PM
night
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 09:12 PM   #146
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 05:17 PM
GAME 7, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 09:12 PM   #147
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 05:17 PM
goodnight!

__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 09:13 PM   #148
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 04:17 PM
YEAH BABY!

Ive gotta get some sleep now!



See Ya'll for game 7!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 09:15 PM   #149
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
*giggles uncontrollably with glee*
*dances around room waving rally hat*



I believe! Reverse the curse!!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-19-2004, 09:16 PM   #150
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 04:17 PM
I the Red Sox....it's offical they are my AL boys!
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com