Randoom and falling snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing on Saksworks about last night. I checked several times:mad: :mad: Now that seems like the company I work for.....slooooow. I will check on Monday

Last edited:
Ugh. She's going to call me back in a bit. She wants to go out for a drink later. I swear I'm getting old. It's 8:00 I don't want to go out later because it'll be too late! :der:

I cannot even begin to get warm tonight *shivering* while typing is challenging
I want heat! 80 degree heat! NOW!

arw9797 said:
alright who has the number to fanfire? I need to call them.
I do, I do!

The number in my automated e-mail was 1-800-615-1324. I was on hold for all of Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own and City of Blinding Lights last night when I tried 1-800-767-7160, and then I gave up. I'm going to call tomorrow and hope they have business hours on Sunday. If not, It'll be during normal business hours Monday!

shari schultz said:
I cannot even begin to get warm tonight *shivering* while typing is challenging
I want heat! 80 degree heat! NOW!

The weather here has been so warm. It's been in the 70's. This is the pacific northwest and we're already having fires spring up it's so dry. We're going to pay for this dry weather this summer.

u2granny said:

The weather here has been so warm. It's been in the 70's. This is the pacific northwest and we're already having fires spring up it's so dry. We're going to pay for this dry weather this summer.
:eek:

We've had so much snow and there's so much more expected I don't think summer is ever coming here. :sad:

u2granny said:

Enjoy the heat..........but the fires:yikes:

I am living groundhog day with ticketmaster. I was just offered the same seats to Chicago 9/20 show as I have for 5/7 :laugh:

:lol: Just say no to those ones! I can't even cheer on your pinkie for that!

I just thought how slightly messed up it is that the tickets you got for the fanclub presale haven't been sold in the general onsale for the next leg, and you're being encouraged to pass them up. :crazy:

:lol: There are GA's for Boston 1 up on E-bay for $9.99. Sure, that's for real!

should I feel good that I can still get tickets to Chicago and Detroit? Does that make Milwaukee easier?

shari schultz said:
should I feel good that I can still get tickets to Chicago and Detroit? Does that make Milwaukee easier?
:yes: I think so, since Chicago's pretty huge!

ok Amy hasn't called me back. If she does I dont think I'll even answer my phone. She always calls my cell phone so I might just ignore that it's ringing. I called her at 5 to do something tonight and I'm still sitting here :|

I am off next Friday, the day before.......... I shall be numb all day I think. I think I will just stay in the pj's and curl up in a fetal position and watch anything but U2. Rent some movies, yeah, thats it.

shari schultz said:

I just tried Chicago and tickets came up right away.

This is going to be one long ass week! Why does MN and WI have to go on sale the same day?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

The one MN show is for N & S Dakota and Iowa so I'm sure it's going to be a nightmare next week :mad:

arw9797 said:
ok Amy hasn't called me back. If she does I dont think I'll even answer my phone. She always calls my cell phone so I might just ignore that it's ringing. I called her at 5 to do something tonight and I'm still sitting here :|

and 10 minutes later my phone rings. She'll be here in a half hour :der:

We're just going out for a drink. "a" being the key on that one.

Maybe I should drive once she gets here from wherever the hell she's at now....

arw9797 said:

This is going to be one long ass week! Why does MN and WI have to go on sale the same day?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

The one MN show is for N & S Dakota and Iowa so I'm sure it's going to be a nightmare next week :mad:
Maybe having Omaha on sale too will help out with some of the crush to get tickets for MN

arw9797 said:

What we'll have to do is the same as Cleveland and Pittsburgh...we each take a city.

At least we have a time difference so its not all 4 at once!

shari schultz said:

If you think about it there are alot of cities in this part of the country that people can pick from so the demand for each may not be as high as say the larger cities. It seemed easier to get Detroit tickets today than say the Boston ones.

shari schultz said:

Maybe having Omaha on sale too will help out with some of the crush to get tickets for MN

I hope so. I hope everyone in the Dakota's goes to the Omaha show! I don't understand why U2 only does one show here to begin with. I just don't see a show on the 24th happening because I dont think they do 3 shows in a row. Unless they came back in the middle of the week after the WI show.

:scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom