Randoom and falling snow - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-10-2005, 08:26 PM   #91
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 01:13 AM
They arent playing the place that is 15 mins from my house either.

Old 03-10-2005, 08:26 PM   #92
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I just emailed my hairdresser to see if she wanted to go to the MN show with us. She's about 58 but she's super cool. Anyone that goes by the name of Flipper is cool. I've known her my entire life. She worked at the same salon as my grandma for years....anyhoo she want to Popmart and Elevation alone. She just loves that Bone-o. I've given up on correcting her on that one. I called the other day to make an appointment for a haircut and they said that she's on vacation and her first day back to work is March 19. I know she'll flip out if she doesn't go to the concert so we may have an extra person with us. Oh and my sister informed me today that she's not interested in going to the MN show with us but if I go see them in Boston she'll come with but not go to the show. She just wants to go to Boston for the weekend. Hey it's less money we'll have to spend for the hotel room

Yeah....I've had way too much sugar in the last hour

Old 03-10-2005, 08:30 PM   #93
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I just emailed my hairdresser to see if she wanted to go to the MN show with us. She's about 58 but she's super cool. Anyone that goes by the name of Flipper is cool. I've known her my entire life. She worked at the same salon as my grandma for years....anyhoo she want to Popmart and Elevation alone. She just loves that Bone-o. I've given up on correcting her on that one. I called the other day to make an appointment for a haircut and they said that she's on vacation and her first day back to work is March 19. I know she'll flip out if she doesn't go to the concert so we may have an extra person with us. Oh and my sister informed me today that she's not interested in going to the MN show with us but if I go see them in Boston she'll come with but not go to the show. She just wants to go to Boston for the weekend. Hey it's less money we'll have to spend for the hotel room

Yeah....I've had way too much sugar in the last hour
I would love to meet someone named Flipper!

Your sister cracks me up. What will she do while we're at the show?? Boston's a nice place to spend the weekend, and she can add a new state to her list!
Old 03-10-2005, 08:31 PM   #94
Blue Crack Addict

Oh, I found some phone numbers for Fanfire, and I'll call tomorrow and let everyone know what's up tomorrow night. If they're opening up the presale to people who got stuck with upper-level seats, I think section 313 in Chicago counts.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:32 PM   #95
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I would love to meet someone named Flipper!

Your sister cracks me up. What will she do while we're at the show?? Boston's a nice place to spend the weekend, and she can add a new state to her list!

I know she's crazy but so am I.

She'd just stay in the room. We'd probably have to get a hotel with a bar in it. She was deathly ill will girly issues the night in Memphis that you have to leave. She spent that night watching TV and talking on the phone. She'll be right at home!
Old 03-10-2005, 08:34 PM   #96
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Oh, I found some phone numbers for Fanfire, and I'll call tomorrow and let everyone know what's up tomorrow night. If they're opening up the presale to people who got stuck with upper-level seats, I think section 313 in Chicago counts.
ok tell them all we need to get two presale codes so I can get the MN tickets and rest my mind about that show!

Two codes would get 4 tickets so that would be enough if Flipper wanted to go with us.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:36 PM   #97
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:

I know she's crazy but so am I.

She'd just stay in the room. We'd probably have to get a hotel with a bar in it. She was deathly ill will girly issues the night in Memphis that you have to leave. She spent that night watching TV and talking on the phone. She'll be right at home!
Yep she didnt seem to mind!
Old 03-10-2005, 08:37 PM   #98
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

ok tell them all we need to get two presale codes so I can get the MN tickets and rest my mind about that show!

Two codes would get 4 tickets so that would be enough if Flipper wanted to go with us.
"My friend ARW9797 needs more tickets and so does my friend Kariann and my other friend Shari Schultz and my other other friend IWasBored and my other other other friend LarryMullen'sPOPAngel...and I'm sure there's a bunch more that I forgot..."

Now the important part: Which of my alter egos got the Chicago tickets? I can't remember who got Chicago and who got Dublin. This is why I never use my alter; I'd just end up confusing myself and it wouldn't be pretty!
Old 03-10-2005, 08:41 PM   #99
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

"My friend ARW9797 needs more tickets and so does my friend Kariann and my other friend Shari Schultz and my other other friend IWasBored and my other other other friend LarryMullen'sPOPAngel...and I'm sure there's a bunch more that I forgot..."

Now the important part: Which of my alter egos got the Chicago tickets? I can't remember who got Chicago and who got Dublin. This is why I never use my alter; I'd just end up confusing myself and it wouldn't be pretty!
I answered that in a PM I think.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:44 PM   #100
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

I answered that in a PM I think.
Thanks! I wondered if you would remember! I checked my Ticketmaster account to be sure of billing and everything.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:48 PM   #101
arw
Blue Crack Addict

So much for going to bed early again tonight!
Old 03-10-2005, 08:49 PM   #102
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
try section 331 Chicago
Old 03-10-2005, 08:53 PM   #103
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
try section 331 Chicago
We'll wave to you from across the arena. Maybe we'll be creative and spell out your name cheerleader-style. Your friend N will REALLY think we're your crazy internet buddies at that point!
Old 03-10-2005, 08:57 PM   #104
arw
Blue Crack Addict

From someone who I've known forever......(you met her on new years eve )

"Karen and Meg seem like a lot of fun. I just can't believe how much traveling you have been doing. You used to talk about it all of the time and now it is really happening. That is soo awesome..."

Since she had a kid in high school she was never able to travel with me even though she wanted to really bad. She did spend a week in LA with me and my grandparents visiting the family about 10 years ago but that was it. We used to talk about travelling to England all the time but never got there. I want to cry thinking about all the places I desperately wanted to see but no one would go with and the one person who would go couldn't. My early 20's sucked ass for sure.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:00 PM   #105
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

We'll wave to you from across the arena. Maybe we'll be creative and spell out your name cheerleader-style. Your friend N will REALLY think we're your crazy internet buddies at that point!
I think that is the show that will be my solo seat night. So you will have to wave to me elsewhere.