Randoom and falling snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am waiting for the washing machine to finish washing. It turns out that all of my work pants were dirty and I would have had nothing to wear in the morning. Now I will have nice clean pants.

Is there anyone more pathetic than me here tonight - I say no there is not.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Detroit, Schmeg, Detroit! :yikes: :lol:

:hug:

Good luck tomorrow and thanks for the good thoughts! :)
Yikes, I almost messed the whole thing up!! :eek:

fah said:
I made my lunch, got ready for bed, went to bed and I can't sleep :|
:hug: That happened to me the night before last. I slept like a baby last night!

Change of ticket-getting plans:
We are having YET ANOTHER snowstorm here in the ice cube we call New England. It has been snowing heavily since about 3 am and the roads are ice- my mom just called from the ER (she's a nurse, no worries there) and told me I'd be crazy to go out in this. So I'm going to call in at 9 and go to work after the general sale...it's only supposed to be really bad until 10 or 11 and I might have my dad drive me in his new Blazer!

:D I just saw the Sometimes video!

I just called work and for once it's not a costal storm and it's just slushy down there, so now I feel guilty about not trying to kill myself by driving in to be on time. :|

*Looks outside* We've definitely had about 3 inches since 7 am so I don't feel guilty anymore. It's not going to be busy for SO many reasons so I need to stop being such a nut.

Oh yes, there is a such thing, and I am the poster child.

Now I'm off to nervous post in the General Discussion forum.

:crack:

Well that sucked. No GA's at 10:03, rerouted back into line on the phone, and no best availables now.

Off to work.

:crack: Ok NO Boston at all and then 30 minutes in I just randomly pick a city, Detriot Rock City, and I end up with 3 tickets. They're FULL VIEW REAR STAGE but who cares! :hyper:

Plus we get to meet April!!!!!!!!!!

My mom and I are going furniture shopping and then to the mall. :crack: I better not find a coffee table. My mom is such bad influence on me! I hate my table that I have now and if I don't get rid of it soon I'm going to scream :scream:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Yes, meeting me will be the real draw.

:sexywink:

Actually....Kariann scored some tickets for Schmeg on the Dec Boston shows but she's on her way to work and not answering her phone :mad: so she has no clue right now that we both got tickets.

All I need is tickets to MN next weekend and I'll be complete. Oh and a few other shows but really MN for sure. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom