Randoom and falling snow - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-10-2005, 06:14 PM   #76
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 10:10 PM
I seriously think I should begin to charge my mom fees to be her personal assistant.
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 06:38 PM   #77
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:10 PM
I just spent the last hour figuring out my bills. I have NO idea where to put the cash I have. I need to put a lot towards my visa but I also need to make sure I have plenty of spending $$ available for Dublin. I don't want to put too much of my cash towards visa and then leave myself without anything but I do need to pay a lot of that off now too.
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 06:43 PM   #78
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:10 PM
I think I'm going to open up a savings account just so I always have at least something extra. Since I work for a bank I could get a free savings account and not have to have a minimum balance of $200 in it or whatever it is. But I don't bank at the bank that I work at. There's no point of switching my account that I've had since I was 16 and all of my bills are set up with it too. The only thing is I'd never be able to transfer from checking to savings if I had accounts at two different banks

maybe I should just stick with Wells Fargo and skip the employee account at my work.



Oh but if I stick with Wells then I'd alays have to have at least $200 in my account or they will charge me a fee each month.



I can't decide!


I haven't had a savings account since my very first round of unemployment three years ago
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 06:48 PM   #79
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:10 PM
I need a U2 fix in a baaaaaaaaaad way right now.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 07:02 PM   #80
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 10:10 PM
I'm starting to get tired which is a good thing since I again could not fall asleep until 1am.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 07:03 PM   #81
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:10 PM
I'm starving. Maybe it's because I've barely had anything this week but stir fry and cereal (not together )
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 07:10 PM   #82
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I'm starving. Maybe it's because I've barely had anything this week but stir fry and cereal (not together )
That would be kind of gross together.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 07:13 PM   #83
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


That would be kind of gross together.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 07:40 PM   #84
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:10 PM
I'm so happy tomorrow is jeans day at work so I can dress sloppier than normal.

I think I wore a hoodie every day this week
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 07:44 PM   #85
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 11:10 PM
Random replies:

I told you Australia airfare was scary!! When I win the lottery, we're totally there.

I can't believe someone else was invited to GS without a consultation!! Is it going to be audio porn??? At least you'll have good music to block it out and the St. Pat's excuse of lots...and...lots...of beer to block it all out!

I might just friggin call Fanfire to find out what is up with this code thing. I tried my old January one for shits and giggles earlier and Ticketmaster didn't recognize it. I'm not surprised, but if other people are using their codes, I want to use mine too!!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 07:49 PM   #86
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

but if other people are using their codes, I want to use mine too!!

exactly! Not everyone who is a U2.com member will be able to go to shows on the 3rd leg so why not just offer it up to everyone again. I don't think it's fair that I paid the same $40 as those people did and I can't get another set of tickets. Especially since I had to pay so much for the tickets I did get with my code. They screwed up the first presale so why not let everyone get a chance to take part in this now that they've fixed things? Until I get a new code for next weeks presale I'm still going to feel like I was ripped off by U2.com.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 07:52 PM   #87
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



exactly! Not everyone who is a U2.com member will be able to go to shows on the 3rd leg so why not just offer it up to everyone again. I don't think it's fair that I paid the same $40 as those people did and I can't get another set of tickets. Especially since I had to pay so much for the tickets I did get with my code. They screwed up the first presale so why not let everyone get a chance to take part in this now that they've fixed things? Until I get a new code for next weeks presale I'm still going to feel like I was ripped off by U2.com.
Exactly!

I am scouring U2.com trying to find a real e-mail address or a phone number. @U2 thinks it's people who had big issues for the first leg, which could lead to some of our codes getting reset...one of my accounts had issues for the Dublin sale and one of Kariann's had some issues for San Diego. So okay...open more up to the people with issues, but give the rest of us a chance too!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 07:56 PM   #88
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Exactly!

I am scouring U2.com trying to find a real e-mail address or a phone number. @U2 thinks it's people who had big issues for the first leg, which could lead to some of our codes getting reset...one of my accounts had issues for the Dublin sale and one of Kariann's had some issues for San Diego. So okay...open more up to the people with issues, but give the rest of us a chance too!

But according to @U2.com they aren't offering GA's and I desperately want to go to at one show with GA's...even though this shortly probably wouldn't be able to see jack crap.

I just want us to get codes so I can get the tickets for MN. I'm having panic attacks thinking about that show. I need to go to the concert that's going to be 10 minutes from my house!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 08:03 PM   #89
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



But according to @U2.com they aren't offering GA's and I desperately want to go to at one show with GA's...even though this shortly probably wouldn't be able to see jack crap.

I just want us to get codes so I can get the tickets for MN. I'm having panic attacks thinking about that show. I need to go to the concert that's going to be 10 minutes from my house!
I am panic attack the sequel...........I WILL see a u2 show 20 minutes from my house
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 08:14 PM   #90
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 11:10 PM
They aren't playing the place 20 min from my house so I need to go see them in other states. I don't blame them, the Civic Center is bigger than the San Diego Sports Arena, but it's become a real dump.

Must...find...phone number...
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com