Randoom and falling snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just emailed my hairdresser to see if she wanted to go to the MN show with us. She's about 58 but she's super cool. Anyone that goes by the name of Flipper is cool. I've known her my entire life. She worked at the same salon as my grandma for years....anyhoo she want to Popmart and Elevation alone. She just loves that Bone-o. I've given up on correcting her on that one. I called the other day to make an appointment for a haircut and they said that she's on vacation and her first day back to work is March 19. I know she'll flip out if she doesn't go to the concert so we may have an extra person with us. Oh and my sister informed me today that she's not interested in going to the MN show with us but if I go see them in Boston she'll come with but not go to the show. She just wants to go to Boston for the weekend. Hey it's less money we'll have to spend for the hotel room :sexywink:

Yeah....I've had way too much sugar in the last hour :crazy:

arw9797 said:
I just emailed my hairdresser to see if she wanted to go to the MN show with us. She's about 58 but she's super cool. Anyone that goes by the name of Flipper is cool. I've known her my entire life. She worked at the same salon as my grandma for years....anyhoo she want to Popmart and Elevation alone. She just loves that Bone-o. I've given up on correcting her on that one. I called the other day to make an appointment for a haircut and they said that she's on vacation and her first day back to work is March 19. I know she'll flip out if she doesn't go to the concert so we may have an extra person with us. Oh and my sister informed me today that she's not interested in going to the MN show with us but if I go see them in Boston she'll come with but not go to the show. She just wants to go to Boston for the weekend. Hey it's less money we'll have to spend for the hotel room :sexywink:

Yeah....I've had way too much sugar in the last hour :crazy:
I would love to meet someone named Flipper!

:lol: Your sister cracks me up. What will she do while we're at the show?? Boston's a nice place to spend the weekend, and she can add a new state to her list!

Oh, I found some phone numbers for Fanfire, and I'll call tomorrow and let everyone know what's up tomorrow night. If they're opening up the presale to people who got stuck with upper-level seats, I think section 313 in Chicago counts.

Schmeg said:

I would love to meet someone named Flipper!

:lol: Your sister cracks me up. What will she do while we're at the show?? Boston's a nice place to spend the weekend, and she can add a new state to her list!

I know she's crazy but so am I. :|

She'd just stay in the room. We'd probably have to get a hotel with a bar in it. :drunk: She was deathly ill will girly issues the night in Memphis that you have to leave. She spent that night watching TV and talking on the phone. She'll be right at home!

Schmeg said:
Oh, I found some phone numbers for Fanfire, and I'll call tomorrow and let everyone know what's up tomorrow night. If they're opening up the presale to people who got stuck with upper-level seats, I think section 313 in Chicago counts.

ok tell them all we need to get two presale codes so I can get the MN tickets and rest my mind about that show! :scream:

Two codes would get 4 tickets so that would be enough if Flipper wanted to go with us. :D

arw9797 said:

I know she's crazy but so am I. :|

She'd just stay in the room. We'd probably have to get a hotel with a bar in it. :drunk: She was deathly ill will girly issues the night in Memphis that you have to leave. She spent that night watching TV and talking on the phone. She'll be right at home!

Yep she didnt seem to mind!

arw9797 said:

ok tell them all we need to get two presale codes so I can get the MN tickets and rest my mind about that show! :scream:

Two codes would get 4 tickets so that would be enough if Flipper wanted to go with us. :D
:up: "My friend ARW9797 needs more tickets and so does my friend Kariann and my other friend Shari Schultz and my other other friend IWasBored and my other other other friend LarryMullen'sPOPAngel...and I'm sure there's a bunch more that I forgot..."

Now the important part: Which of my alter egos got the Chicago tickets? I can't remember who got Chicago and who got Dublin. :crazy: This is why I never use my alter; I'd just end up confusing myself and it wouldn't be pretty!

Schmeg said:

:up: "My friend ARW9797 needs more tickets and so does my friend Kariann and my other friend Shari Schultz and my other other friend IWasBored and my other other other friend LarryMullen'sPOPAngel...and I'm sure there's a bunch more that I forgot..."

Now the important part: Which of my alter egos got the Chicago tickets? I can't remember who got Chicago and who got Dublin. :crazy: This is why I never use my alter; I'd just end up confusing myself and it wouldn't be pretty!

I answered that in a PM I think.

Kariann said:

I answered that in a PM I think.
:D Thanks! I wondered if you would remember! I checked my Ticketmaster account to be sure of billing and everything.

Schmeg said:
try section 331 Chicago:|

shari schultz said:
try section 331 Chicago:|
We'll wave to you from across the arena. Maybe we'll be creative and spell out your name cheerleader-style. Your friend N will REALLY think we're your crazy internet buddies at that point!

From someone who I've known forever......(you met her on new years eve :D )

"Karen and Meg seem like a lot of fun. I just can't believe how much traveling you have been doing. You used to talk about it all of the time and now it is really happening. That is soo awesome..."

Since she had a kid in high school she was never able to travel with me even though she wanted to really bad. She did spend a week in LA with me and my grandparents visiting the family about 10 years ago but that was it. We used to talk about travelling to England all the time but never got there. I want to cry thinking about all the places I desperately wanted to see but no one would go with and the one person who would go couldn't. My early 20's sucked ass for sure.

Schmeg said:

We'll wave to you from across the arena. Maybe we'll be creative and spell out your name cheerleader-style. Your friend N will REALLY think we're your crazy internet buddies at that point!
I must warn Nancy about you all:wink: Like I have said before, she has nooo idea what she has gotten herself into.

arw9797 said:

"Karen and Meg seem like a lot of fun. I just can't believe how much traveling you have been doing. You used to talk about it all of the time and now it is really happening. That is soo awesome..."

Since she had a kid in high school she was never able to travel with me even though she wanted to really bad. She did spend a week in LA with me and my grandparents visiting the family about 10 years ago but that was it. We used to talk about travelling to England all the time but never got there. I want to cry thinking about all the places I desperately wanted to see but no one would go with and the one person who would go couldn't. My early 20's sucked ass for sure.

She seemed really great too. That was really nice of her to tell you that and be happy for you getting to do what you've wanted to do.

Kariann said:

I think that is the show that will be my solo seat night. So you will have to wave to me elsewhere.

I have no clue where my solo seat is. All I know is I'm sitting alone on Bono's birthday! :grumpy: :mad:

:sexywink: I wouldn't have it any other way either! You need to :drool: over the birthday boy together! I'm going to be too busy drooling over The Edge to pay any attention to the birthday boy :D:D:D

arw9797 said:

:D She was really cool! Her kids seemed good, too. I'm glad she liked us!

I'll go anywhere that doesn't charge me $2200 just to get on the plane. :wink:

Kariann said:

We definitely need to meet up before or after the show!
:yes: :hyper: We're really not that scary...but we might be after a really good show...:shifty:

arw9797 said:

I have no clue where my solo seat is. All I know is I'm sitting alone on Bono's birthday! :grumpy: :mad:

:sexywink: I wouldn't have it any other way either! You need to :drool: over the birthday boy together! I'm going to be too busy drooling over The Edge to pay any attention to the birthday boy :D:D:D

Uh yeah...do you think you can handle us after it's all over...you know the :drool: factor will up a few notches that night!

Kariann said:

She seemed really great too. That was really nice of her to tell you that and be happy for you getting to do what you've wanted to do.

We used to live pretty much across the street from each other and we ended up going to the same community college for our 1st year of school so we drove together every day and then hung out after school with her daughter. We spent a lot of time together in high school up until she moved 45 minutes south of here a year or so after high school. We haven't spent a lot of time together in the last 8 or 9 years but she still knows everything about me. It's nice that one of my friends from my past is actually happy for me for being able to do the things I want to do instead of telling me that they'll believe it when they see it. :rolleyes:

arw9797 said:

I almost posted :reject: until I read the rest!

I bet you will be drawn to the birthday boy's magnetic personality! :sexywink:

It's time for me to get a snack and go to bed, too. Night all! Sweet dreams!

And before I forget, dinner was yummy :drool: We went to Milestones :up:

I started off with a banana chocolate martini :drool: :drool:

I had the chicken with goat cheese and roma tomatoes, garlic mashed potatoes and stir fried vegies. :drool: I couldn't finish the the potatoes and they were sooooooo good. Mr fah had the medium rare prime rib, 2 of the mini fahs had burgers and other had noodles and cheese. The mini fah's meals included a sundae for dessert. The restaurant makes their own chocolate and caramel syrup for their desserts :drool: :drool: Sadly, one the mini fahs couldn't finish her dessert :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom