Randoom and falling snow - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-09-2005, 09:51 PM   #31
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:23 AM
Where's ARW tonight?

Old 03-10-2005, 09:28 AM   #32
Blue Crack Addict

My state income taxes have appeared in my checking account! That's so great!

Old 03-10-2005, 09:32 AM   #33
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:23 AM
I am sooooooooooo tired and we haven't filed our taxes yet

I have this really bad feeling that we are going to owe money this year
Old 03-10-2005, 10:23 AM   #34
Blue Crack Addict

I hope not!! That's the worst!

My brother owes quite a bit of money because his former company filed his taxes wrong and never fixed it.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:30 AM   #35
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Where's ARW tonight?
SLEEPING!!!!!!

The jackasses below me blasted their music all damn night the other night and I woke up at 4:00 AM and couldn't sleep. I was so tired yesterday at work I felt like I was going to pass out. So last night I fell asleep at 8, woke up at 11 and got ready for bed and then went back to bed. I could hear music again when I woke up but thankfully I didn't wake up in the middle of the night again. If it wakes me up again I'm going to call management and complain. This is worse than the laughing spanish speaking (more like spanish screaming) neighbors, worse than the neighbors above me with their random weekend parties, worse than the new neighbors TV all together! It was so bad. I couldn't even sleep on my tiny little couch because I could hear the bass in the living room. I don't know how the people next to this person didn't hear the music or maybe they did.

My other neighbors are annoying but I like things very quiet so maybe other people wouldn't find them annoying. However none of them have ever affected me in a way that I have a bad day at work.

My sister thinks I should let management know that it happened the other night so if it happens again that would be two noise complaints against them but I don't like the idea of running to them all the time either. I'll probably just see if it happens again and then let someone know about it.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:33 AM   #36
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I just heard on the radio that Def Leppard will be in town on July 29th

I'll be tied with U2 with 6 concerts a piece so I better get tickets for U2 in the Fall so I can break the tie
Old 03-10-2005, 10:50 AM   #37
arw
Blue Crack Addict

time to back to work already A half hour at home just isn't enough!
Old 03-10-2005, 11:17 AM   #38
Blue Crack Addict

Oh, you were sleeping! I was worried about you! I agree with your sister, just mention it to management next time and maybe if someone else does, too, they'll get a warning or something. Or take up living room aerobics and jump up and down so much their ceiling starts to fall into their dinner.

There's a thread in General Tour Discussions about people who didn't get shut out of the last presale getting to participate in the one this week so I e-mailed Fanfire through both of my U2.com accounts to see what was up with that. If it works for me I'll let you guys know and then we'll have no problems whatsoever! The guy who started the thread got Boston GA tickets on the 10th, which was two days into the pre-sale!
Old 03-10-2005, 11:19 AM   #39
Blue Crack Addict

I meant to actually go do something today but instead I sat on my ass here at the computer and soon my mom will come home and yell at me for not taking my car in to see what's up with my slow-leaking tire. I'll drop it off Sunday night and they can have it all day Monday; I need it for the next few days!
Old 03-10-2005, 11:22 AM   #40
Blue Crack Addict

Okay, NEED to get off my ass...I didn't even do anything productive like I meant to, like update Itunes and stuff. I guess e-mailing Fanfire could be productive, but we'll see.

When my mom comes home I'm going to see if she wants to go baby shopping for my skating coach's new gandson!
Old 03-10-2005, 11:23 AM   #41
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Oh, you were sleeping! I was worried about you! I agree with your sister, just mention it to management next time and maybe if someone else does, too, they'll get a warning or something. Or take up living room aerobics and jump up and down so much their ceiling starts to fall into their dinner.

There's a thread in General Tour Discussions about people who didn't get shut out of the last presale getting to participate in the one this week so I e-mailed Fanfire through both of my U2.com accounts to see what was up with that. If it works for me I'll let you guys know and then we'll have no problems whatsoever! The guy who started the thread got Boston GA tickets on the 10th, which was two days into the pre-sale!

Are you effing kidding me?

You mean I could have had my Detroit GA's by now?
Old 03-10-2005, 01:05 PM   #42
Blue Crack Addict

http://forum.interference.com/showth...&pagenumber=16

ifeelnumb's post, a few from the bottom. A VERY few other people seem to have gotten the same e-mail. If the link doesn't work, it's page 16 of the I GOT TICKETS!!! bragging thread.

I have not heard back from Fanfire/U2.com yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I do. I do not, however, recommend holding your breath until I do.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:07 PM   #43
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:23 AM
I went shopping at the Gap this morning with a mini fah. What is it with the Gap and their mannequins. She headed straight for the window and started holding hands with them and then....

She noticed little white ball with flowers on in that was part of the display...then she kicked the ball...then we left the Gap and went to Old Navy.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:23 PM   #44
Blue Crack Addict

I think it's cute when kids dance with the manequins. I do get a little cranky when they run through the windows, though...those posters and things can be really hard to hang right. Most parents don't even aplogize when their kids bring the posters crashing to the floor, that's what really drives me crazy.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:24 PM   #45
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
http://forum.interference.com/showth...&pagenumber=16

ifeelnumb's post, a few from the bottom. A VERY few other people seem to have gotten the same e-mail. If the link doesn't work, it's page 16 of the I GOT TICKETS!!! bragging thread.

I have not heard back from Fanfire/U2.com yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I do. I do not, however, recommend holding your breath until I do.

Thanks. Will do.