Randoom and falling snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go to bed, but the best part of my day hasn't arrived yet.............want to hear about/see U2 on Rock n Roll HOF:sigh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Good morning, all. :yawn:

I saw Ali and Bono on Today before I left for work. Ali is just gorgeous. And she said bling, and it was adorable. lol :cute:

I did too:) I got a kick out of the bling part too:cute: They seem pretty amazing together

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Good morning, all. :yawn:

I saw Ali and Bono on Today before I left for work. Ali is just gorgeous. And she said bling, and it was adorable. lol :cute:
I taped it and just watched it, with this expression on my face the whole time: :D:D:D:D I agree with everything you say about Ali. :heart:

:scream: I just erased half a journal entry by looking something up in the same window. :rant:

Schmeg said:

I taped it and just watched it, with this expression on my face the whole time: :D:D:D:D I agree with everything you say about Ali. :heart:

Me too, I was like :D, lol. She is so amazing, and it's no wonder why Bono writes all those songs about her. :up:

Ali saying bling is still my favorite part, hehe. :giggle: :cute:

That sucks about your journal, I hate when that happens! :(

I'd forgotten the main thing I was writing about anyway...I had a funny conversation but when I started a tangent about something else I forgot the conversation.

I'm watching Seinfeld. SERENITY NOW!

All the VCR's in my house have changed since the last time I copied stuff. I can see how it comes out if I tape it on my tv/vcr combo...:hmm:

That happened to me last year; shorts I purchased from Old Navy, right before my FLA trip.........at least you found it now. I found my tag on the shorts at Disneyworld hotel:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom