Randoom and falling snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I've been meaning to for a LONG time now!

Edit: I hate it when I hit reply and npw quote!! That was re: When harry Met Sally

:reject:

Last edited:
You've never seen When Harry Met Sally?
Nope. :reject:

:laugh: Okay now people keep posting at the same time as me and it looks like I keep doing it...I'm looking at you, LMPA! :wink:

Last edited:
Wait a minute. YOU'VE NEVER SEEN WHEN HARRY MET SALLY?!?!?!

:weird:

I remember seeing it with one of my friends at the theater. There's a lot of food in that movie and we were starving. As soon as it was over we ran across the street to Friday's for dinner!

How could you not have ever seen that movie??? :huh:

arw9797 said:
Wait a minute. YOU'VE NEVER SEEN WHEN HARRY MET SALLY?!?!?!

:weird:

I remember seeing it with one of my friends at the theater. There's a lot of food in that movie and we were starving. As soon as it was over we ran across the street to Friday's for dinner!

How could you not have ever seen that movie??? :huh:
I don't know, I've just never seen it! I was very sheltered in my youth and my parents thought the movie ratings were the Word of God, that might have had something to do with it.

Schmeg said:

I don't know, I've just never seen it! I was very sheltered in my youth and my parents thought the movie ratings were the Word of God, that might have had something to do with it.

:hug:

Go rent it. It's cute. It's the only movie with Meg Ryan (aside from the Doors) that I like. She's been Sally in every single movie since this one.

Movies put me right to sleep now. :reject: Whether I go to a movie theatre or watch them at home, I will be snoozin' before it's halfway through!

*jumps on shocked bandwagon*
Schmeg you have never seen When Harry Met Sally?!?!?!?!?!? Go rent it soon. Good stuff:)

arw9797 said:
Schmeg....check out the Boston tickets for 12-5. You'd probably have to go alone but there are single rear stage seats available.
:hmm: I think I'm actually going to pass on that because I don't really want to drive to and from Boston alone, but thanks! :D

Kariann said:
I dont want to go to work this week.

:tsk: me either. It's getting so busy. The end of the month is going to be insane and I'll be gone 2 days that week :eek:

I'm going to probably have to work an hour late or more until the end of the month. :mad:

arw9797 said:
:scream: All I want is one tiny little picture of Edge from tonight and then I can go to sleep. But no. It's all Bono, Bono, Bono as usual :|
I don't see anything wrong with that. :wink:

Just kidding, it would be nice to see all of them. There's some of Adam and that's about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom