Randoom and falling snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that I would drive to Portland. It really isn't that far and only a 5-6 hour drive. Then I had the brilliant idea to check into flying.....airfare and hotel for one night would be $500 - $600 (Canadian) :ohmy:

I think I am going to drive :yes:

^ Thank you! :D

Re: airfare: That's expensive!!! I vote for Road Trip!

:crazy: Okay so there was a nail in my tire!!!

The guy did not mention $$$...that could be a good thing...when it was in two weeks ago they kept calling me to give me $$$ updates...

Maybe the Happy Tire Thoughts are working! :D

Time for waffles and then The Jim can go get my car with me. :wave:

Schmeg said:
*difficult customer*

Come on U2.com lady, reactivate my code!!

I actually received a response from my "contact us" email the other night. Then I replied and received the "unfortunately....." response. I then replied to that but havent' heard back! :mad: :mad:

Did you try to call? There's still tomorrow; it's just the Propaganda presale tomorrow. As much as they try to tell us otherwise, I KNOW people got e-mails about reactivation and they were told GA wasn't available but that's what they got!

I'm in the midst of a clothing jungle :help:

I have hauled up all the summer clothes for the mini fahs and all their winter clothes are still out...I need a bigger house with bigger closets :shifty:

:drool: Summer clothes!!

Oh by the way my car was only $20 and I didn't even have to charge it! :D They just plugged the hole where the nail was and it's all better now!

Now I think I will sit on my ass and watch crappy tv shows!

And another problem....the winter clothes are soooooooo much bigger and bulkier that they won't fit into the 2 boxes. I will probably end up having to buy 2 more BIG rubbermaid boxes.

Any excuse to go shopping :D

I don't want to work at 7 tomorrow...but at least I'm out of there early!

I have permission from the Mother Parental Unit to buy Detroit tickets Friday with her TM account. ;)

I started working out, then 10 minutes into it i got really tired and abandoned all hopes of finishing it. I read a bit, now I'm here.

Yay for the car, Schmeg! :up:

I wish they were broadcasting the HOF thing live tonight. :grumpy:

Thanks for the postive vibes! :D

I wish they were broadcasting it live tonight, too...that would be fun.

I am REALLY tired tonight for some reason but that's good since I have to be up at 5.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I have permission from the Mother Parental Unit to buy Detroit tickets Friday with her TM account. ;)

I thought we only had to worry about using a different account if we exceeded our max limit on tickets per show.

I've been watching Nanny 911 for two minutes and I already want to hurt someone. :crazy:

I want candy-coated popcorn thanks to Marc Summers here. :drool:

Now he's talking about soda ( :wink: ) and soon it'll be pecan pies. Which leads to the ultimate question:

PEEcan

or

peCAHN

I'm a PEEcan girl myself.

My dad made something with LOTS of garlic. The vampires won't be visiting my house tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom