Randoom and falling snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exciting to me since I will either be having cereal or toast in a few minutes!
arw9797 said:
well where did everyone go?!?!?! :mad:
I got distracted renaming some song files. My Itunes is PERFECT right now and I am banned from the Music Store until Tuesday when there are new releases and more free songs!

Schmeg said:
That's exciting to me since I will either be having cereal or toast in a few minutes!

I got distracted renaming some song files. My Itunes is PERFECT right now and I am banned from the Music Store until Tuesday when there are new releases and more free songs!

I think I may do some cheese and crackers.

I need to do that with my song files but I have a feeling that is going to a project on hold for a little while.

:crazy: I hate it when I move songs around on my computer before updating my Ipod.

:scream: I need to stay out of tour discussion forums this week!

Oh and I never should have posted any place but here but my LA GA ticket. :crack: I've received pm's about it already. :|

Where else did you post about it? I was looking through What Do you Have? before and didn't see you in there.

arw9797 said:
:scream: I need to stay out of tour discussion forums this week!

Oh and I never should have posted any place but here but my LA GA ticket. :crack: I've received pm's about it already. :|

I'm on a sabbatical from thinking about tickets for the next couple of days. I need a small break since there will most likely be stress when I go back to work on Tues. I figure I will begin to stress about tickets when Thursday comes around.

Ohhhh.

Sell it for triple face value on E-bay and pay off some of the other shows with it. :evil:

Just kidding, really!

I am now STARVING so I think I'm gonna eat and go to bed. :wave: Night!

I'm obsessed now...

I just tried for 8 tickets on Chicago #2 for the fall and tickets came up for behind the stage. I hope that means that MN and WI will be easy to get!!!!!!

:crazy:

Good evening :wave:

Hey arw...about Def Leppard....Bruce Allen (Bryan Adam's manager and others) was on a local radio station and he was talking about that tour. He said that both Adams/Leppard would be touring together and alternating who opened the show.

fah said:
Good evening :wave:

Hey arw...about Def Leppard....Bruce Allen (Bryan Adam's manager and others) was on a local radio station and he was talking about that tour. He said that both Adams/Leppard would be touring together and alternating who opened the show.

:ohmy: that's interesting. Either way I'll only want to see Def Leppard. I've seen Bryan Adam's in concert and I was bored! Plus I never really liked his stuff.

:mad: Dammit, I was just caller 1 for the U2 contest and caller 9 was a doofus that didn't know the first word in the title Pride (In the Name of Love).

In other news...I don't think I've heard the name "Bono" on the radio so many times in a half hour EVER...HJY was going on about the contest and talking about the prizes ("You get the HTDAAB cd and a pair of wraparound shades so you look like a glaucoma patient...or Bono!" ), and there's a commercial for the local greyhound track witha guy saying he's an Irish Amercian but he doesn't know any leprechans and he's not related to Bono.

Bryan Adams + Def Leppard = :confused: Not a huge fan of either, but they just don't seem to go together...

Now everyone think happy Not Needing Two New Tires Thoughts for me! :D

*difficult customer*

Come on U2.com lady, reactivate my code!!

OKAY 25 minutes later...here's the scoop for anyone who will be trying Fanfire on their lunch break...

*They will try to tell you you're full of it and no one's code has been reactivated; the only participants in last week's presale were Propaganda members and U2.com members who didn't get tickets for the Spring...let them know you are 100% positive that is not true, even when they tell you that some e-mails were sent out accidently and only those Prop and shut out subscribers played. :blahblah:

*Make sure you know your subscription order # so they don't have to try looking you up in all sorts of crazy ways...I didn't and they couldn't find me through either of my phone numbers or my credit card numbers but all of a sudden a_star appeared...:shifty:

But now u2.com's Schmeg has a reactivation request in with no guarantees but that's better than nothing, in my opinion!!

...I think that's all you need to know. Good luck!!!

Last edited:
Next order of business: Blow up hotmail. LET ME REPLY TO MY E-MAILS DAMMIT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom