Random:Whats your real name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Noooooo..say it ain't so...

Gina Marie said:
*steals Andy's birth certificate and legally changes her name to Mona*

:D

Your secret's safe w/ me!:wink:

And that Pete story is the absolute cutest...AW!!! *Pete and Mona fuzzies* :D

:lol: well when I'm famous I'll go by Mona.....and I'll thank PLEBA names!!!!

Last edited:
Hmmm now for a bit of a change from all those English/American names... ;)

Maja here (pronounced Maya - like the R&B singer or the ancient Indian tribe Maya), it's a pretty common Slavonic (Slovenian also) name.

Rachael.

I love your name U2girl :)

I always thought Mona was really called Mona as well. This is weird :huh:

..my parents being the 60's swingers they were made sure to pick from the Beatle selection..so moi became a Paul..so nearly a Ringo too.....

Salome said:
if this had been a poll then maybe I would have answered the question

Ah, don't be a spoilsport.

As this isn't a poll, I am going to answer it (I still hate those polls, especially when they're not posted in the poll-forum).

Anyway, my name is Martijn. No, you don't have to try to pronounce it (although it isn't that difficult, I always tell to people that it has the same ending as 'wine'). It's a very common Dutch name. And the 'mart' part has a U2 connection (Popmart).

C ya!

Marty (which is a bit easier to recognise for non-Dutch speaking people)

Re: Re: Re: You're right

dizzy said:
Thanks! I saw this episode of Will & Grace, where the whore's name was Sheila. Damn. :D

Whop, didn't meant Will & Grace - actually the name reminds me on that cartoon called 'He-Man'. :) Sheila was great! :yes: So, it's been a big compliment to you! :D

LeighAnne

When Mona and I hang out I never even think about the fact that Mona is not her real name...CAUSE IT IS...as far as I'm concerned...LOL!

MacFishto:I think my brain would break if I had to start calling you Andy...
MonaVox: that'd be like Bono saying "WHY DON'T WE ALL JUST CALL ME PAUL"

LMAO!

You know what the sad thing is? Mona...ok THAT can pass as a real name...but Fishy? No way...however, whenever I am hanging out with PLEBAn's they always call me Fishy, and I respond...it's like a second name now...lol...I know people around us have to be like "WTF" lol...

The Feesh <><

*edited 'cause apparently fish can't spell*

Last edited:
jkayet said:

Yay for Jenn's with two n's :D I hadn't met anyone else who spelled it that way until a couple of years ago.

That is how the gheto folk do it. :sexywink:

My name was ALMOST Mary Frances. My dad thought it would be a great idea becuase BOTH of my grandmothers are named Mary (it is a catholic thing) and he wanted to name me after his mother. My mom was not havin it though. lol. I sooooooo do not look like a mary frances.

ghetofabu said:
My name was ALMOST Mary Frances.

my name was almost Stewart. how tragic would that have been?
my mother however, luckily, could not pronounce it the proper scottish way so my father no longer wanted to name me that:yes:

I must recant part of my last comment. It is not that i do not like dave. I really like David better.

*runs and hides* :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom