Random:Whats your real name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Cant you guys just answer the damn question?

Sicy said:
Christine.

I don't know, but I never seriously thought that you could have an other name than Sicy. :lol:

You're right

FallingStar said:
I don't know, but I never seriously thought that you could have an other name than Sicy. :lol:

Yknow its funny you should say that because I really feel like Sicy is my name sometimes.

In Vegas everyone called me Sicy.. not Christine. :laugh:

elevatedmole-->
ariadne1030

I really like ancient Greek names! Hooray for my classic civ class! Ariadne helped Theseus through the labyrinth! :wink: :wink: :D :D I knew I learned something!

Anyway, Leah here.

Re: You're right

Sicy said:

Yknow its funny you should say that because I really feel like Sicy is my name sometimes.

[color=royal blue]Mwaha same..... I don't know my name anymore. *shrug*[/color]

It's Sheila. My parents originally wanted to spell it Sheilagh....you know for the Irish touch, but they decided to drop the G and H. Don't like my name, though. :rolleyes:

Re: You're right

Sicy said:
In Vegas everyone called me Sicy.. not Christine. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dizzy I really like your real name. When I was a little kid I always loved the name Sheila because it was the name of one cartoon figure. :yes:

Awesome

Bono's American Wife said:
How funny that your original post would follow mine...my middle name is Christine!

Such a lovely name no? :wink:

Sicy said:
Christine.

Ari.. your name rules :up:

Thanks! :D

FallingStar said:

Ditto! :lol: I always forget that she has a real name, too.

WildHoneyAlways said:
elevatedmole-->
ariadne1030

I really like ancient Greek names! Hooray for my classic civ class! Ariadne helped Theseus through the labyrinth! :wink: :wink: :D :D I knew I learned something!

Anyway, Leah here.

Yes.. I love that story. Actually, I just love ancient myths in general. :) Very entertaining stuff.

jkayet said:
Jenn...apparently there are a lot of us on here :)

I ususally go by jenn. Peps just call me that.

Jennifer was the most popular name given to girls in 1978 ( the year of my birth)

Re: Re: You're right

FallingStar said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dizzy I really like your real name. When I was a little kid I always loved the name Sheila because it was the name of one cartoon figure. :yes:

Thanks! I saw this episode of Will & Grace, where the whore's name was Sheila. Damn. :D

Re: Re: Re: You're right

dizzy said:

Thanks! I saw this episode of Will & Grace, where the whore's name was Sheila. Damn. :D

:eek: :ohmy: :shocked: I'm shocked! I never knew you were like that! I should've guessed, with a name like Sheila! :madspit: ;)

(By the way, I like the name Sheila! :) )

ghetofabu said:
Jennifer was the most popular name given to girls in 1978 ( the year of my birth)

I was born at the very end of '77, so that makes sense :)

I ususally go by jenn. Peps just call me that.
Yay for Jenn's with two n's :D I hadn't met anyone else who spelled it that way until a couple of years ago.

Re: Re: Re: You're right

dizzy said:

I like your name too! I did see that episode of Will & Grace - hillarious, but I don't think Shelia is a whore's name at all :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: You're right

meegannie said:

:eek: :ohmy: :shocked: I'm shocked! I never knew you were like that! I should've guessed, with a name like Sheila! :madspit: ;)

Who, me???

Sheila=:angel:

BTW, I've been upgraded to a War Child! Yay!

KhanadaRhodes said:
i hate it when parents name daughters after their grandmothers. (meaning the kid's grandmothers)

My middle name is my grandmothers name. eesh :barf:

Back
Top Bottom