Random Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
If you have blocked someone on MSN Messenger, can they still email you at your Hotmail address?? :crack:

Thx! I haven't blocked anyone. Well, yes, but *whatever. I just had a suspicion I may have been blocked. :crazy: *insert IO's 'Paranoia' thread here. :crack:

technically, if they signed up for another email address they could still email you from the different email address

:scratch:

I have people blocked on my msn and I still recieive mail from them

The only way that works for me is when I block their address when I get an email from them

Or maybe my Msn is weird........:crack:

if you blocked somoene on messenger they can still email you.

icelle said:
if you blocked somoene on messenger they can still email you.
Oh crap.
*Feeling very unloved at the moment...
down.gif

How can they email you if they cant see you online, how do they get your information if they cant see you?

:confused:

It would be someone who has your email already. For example... if you were to all of a sudden block me, I know your email address so, according to what people are saying here, I could still email you. :crack:

(not that you would dare block me) lol

i have too much time on my hands

some guy blocked me, and i had that feeling i was being blocked too. i emailed him and asked him why he was blocking me. then he emailed me back while he had me blocked. he was mad at me because i didnt answer his msgs while i was asleep at 4am:tsk:

anyways, if you really want to know if your being blocked, the way to tell is to highlight that person's name on your contact list, right click it, and select properties. the status usually says "online" or "offline"

if it says "unknown" then most likely, your being blocked.

Re: i have too much time on my hands

icelle said:

anyways, if you really want to know if your being blocked, the way to tell is to highlight that person's name on your contact list, right click it, and select properties. the status usually says "online" or "offline"
interesting.............

Back
Top Bottom