Random: Pussycat Dolls Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

majid23

Acrobat
This may have been said already, but I have no search option, but I was just watching the Pussycat Dolls video for Stickwitu on VH1 and the main girl Nicole is wearing a U2 War t-shirt...Her profile on the Pussycat Dolls website says U2 is her favorite band...Nothing big, just some random info that give me hope to stickwither, know what I mean?...lol

^Lady Luck I think your thinking of the SugaBabes, never mind they both suck :yes:
When the Pussycat Dolls where here in Oz, they co-hosted Video Hits, and main singer woman said U2 was one of her favourite bands and presented the ABOY video :|

hay said:
^Lady Luck I think your thinking of the SugaBabes, never mind they both suck :yes:
When the Pussycat Dolls where here in Oz, they co-hosted Video Hits, and main singer woman said U2 was one of her favourite bands and presented the ABOY video :|

Oooops, incredible mistake! :sexywink:

But I see you understood my :combust:

majid23 said:
This may have been said already, but I have no search option, but I was just watching the Pussycat Dolls video for Stickwitu on VH1 and the main girl Nicole is wearing a U2 War t-shirt...Her profile on the Pussycat Dolls website says U2 is her favorite band...Nothing big, just some random info that give me hope to stickwither, know what I mean?...lol

Hang on... are you seriously telling me that one of those overhyped poptarts actually WORE SOME CLOTHES IN A VIDEO? :shocked: That must be a first. Shame that they're appallingly talentless, false, and irritating beyond belief. (Pussycat Dolls, that is, not U2)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I see the Pussycat Dolls as the updated version of the Spice Girls.

I've never been a Spice Girls fan, to say the least, but even they don't deserve to be compared to this lot. One of the Spices could actually sing.

As for the Sugababes, at least the three original members formed the group themselves while at school, and they write their own songs. Which are - in my opinion - significantly better than anything the Pdolls have come out with so far.

Last edited:
My housemate and I rewrote the 'lyrics to that moronic 'Dontcha' song the other day, in honour of our cat's birthday. We thought that the Pussycat reference made it appropriate.

"Dontcha wish your kitten was striped like me?"
arien.jpg

Well, dontcha? Dontcha?

We were drunk. That's my excuse. The cat liked it though - which is what matters. Plus, Our lyrics were FAR superior.

arien

(Here's a pic of the cat and my housemate's mum)

Attachments

• arien 004.jpg
    arien 004.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
that's a great looking cat. nice. :up:

Thanks. Dontcha wish your pussy was hot like mine?

I MEANT THE CAT! I think our kitty looks much better than any of the Pussycat Dolls - and sounds better too. Which ain't difficult. :wink:

Here's my housemate and the cat. The cat is doing her best ewok impression.
Arien002.jpg

successful thread hijacking! :wink:

Last edited:
Everytime I hear/see anything from those :censored: things i get even more :censored: Just because you can wear itty bitty cllothes and dance to a beat doesn't make you a star.

YOU ARE A SACK OF MEAT! HAHAHA But really, all of them doing their little cowboy style moves and "singing" showing off as much as they can without getting into "janet jackson wadrobe malfunction" area...its like, im not going to buy your music because YOU think you're sexy. Its just a body, not a shrine!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyone heard their latest atrocity? It was released here (UK) a couple of days ago. It's so silly, but so true. I was amused, anyway.

''[Will.I.Am]
It's funny how a man only thinks about the...
You got a real big hump, but I'm looking at your...
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...

[Pussycat Dolls]
I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...
I'm a do my thing while you're playing wit cha ...''

Hi Lancemc, and everyone else!

They remind me of real life Barbie dolls.

What, plastic, pointless, hollow headed, and marketed to impressionable little brats?

I have two little nieces and I'd kind of like them to have idols that actually do something worthwhile, as opposed to fools who prance around shoving their implants in everyone's faces and yowling about how great they are compared to everyone else. But there you go.

(Yes, I'm aware I'm probably being too serious, but I'm too grumpy to care today. :| )

Their new song makes me giggle though, I admit!

Last edited:
:no: Dont Cha is just damn stupid. So is 'Beep', but at least it's amusing.

To each his/her own, I guess! :)

I just got off the phone with my mom. She works for a hotel out in Maryland, and she said that they usually call other hotels to see what their status is as far as rooms that are filled. She called this one hotel, and she was told that there had been a fire alarm, and people had evacuated. The Pussycat Dolls are staying there, so they were stuck standing outside in the rain in their pajamas. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom