Random Music Thread LXXVII: We'll Be Careful, Cobbler Will Be Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Home security cellular monitoring system ordered and on its way, fuckers.

I really hate typing on this damn iPad. Hate it. But glad I have it.

Also glad I have actual CDs now that my digital library is in the hands of drug addicts.

A friend told me she came home once and the only thing left was a daybed and kitchen dishes.

Then someobody topped that and said they used to live in a trailer and came home one day and the trailer was gone.

That is all. Carry on, my wayward sons.

I don't think I said anything yesterday, but that whole situation blows. And douchebag cops suck. When my mom's house got broken into a few years back, the cops that responded were pretty pathetic, all they did was accuse my brother of having drug problems and laugh at my 911 call (I calmly told the call taker where I lived and that I came home to find someone had broken into the house. The idiot on the phone asked me if I was sure, and I told her yeah, I've pretty obvious forced entry at the back door plus stuff is strewn about the place. The cops showed up, and asked me ok, so where's this "forced entry?" Mockingly in finger quotes. I guess I was supposed to be screaming hysterically and yelling omg or something). Nothing of mine was even stolen and it still felt pretty violating. I also got pretty lucky when my car was broken into this past year, and the only thing missing was about three bucks in change...that was lousy enough.

Just sitting here listening to songs with the word California in the title for some reason.

old_man_SMILEY.gif

I have four different opportunities to see the new Die Hard film for free on Saturday. I'm going to pass up on all four, because even free is too much to pay for that shit.

In other news, I'm out of Depeche Mode mode and am about to give this Toro y Moi skip sklop a listen or two.

It's not Valentine's Day, so thanks for nothing. THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom