Random Music Thread LXIV: Fun Times Ahead In Another Random Cobbler Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones referencing happenings around Interference are always great. I wish we had more of those.

Just think how great it's gonna be when we all show up at Laz's movie premiere wearing t-shirts with one of those titles.

4 out of 7 PhilsFan titles use GAF

all of If you shout...'s titles involve Butt Meat

3 out of 4 cobl titles reference himself, the 4th involves his nationality

still pretty proud of 11 O'Clock Click Talk /BRAG

Laz's screenplay is in fact a thinly-veiled retelling of Shuttlecock being ousted from B&C. The main character is basically William Wallace, as played by Laz.

135355.gif

Oh god, I loved 'dem shits.

"Shouter cares more than you do" is my favourite.

He does.

Just think how great it's gonna be when we all show up at Laz's movie premiere wearing t-shirts with one of those titles.

YES!

I'll make sure to seat all of you in the same section. Save for NSW, who will be suspended above the screen in a golden douchebag hammock.

Oh.

Cobbler mentioned liking the new Nas album last night, and I agree with him.

But it's proof that Jay-Z was right: he definitely has a one-hot-album-every-ten-year average.

4 out of 7 PhilsFan titles use GAF

all of If you shout...'s titles involve Butt Meat

3 out of 4 cobl titles reference himself, the 4th involves his nationality

still pretty proud of 11 O'Clock Click Talk /BRAG
Yeah, I noticed I mention GAF a lot too. He cracks me up as often as anyone here. I wish I had his ability to love the simple things.

Shouter's Butt Meat titles are my favorite, though. Such consistency.

LemonMelon said:
Cobbler mentioned liking the new Nas album last night, and I agree with him.

But it's proof that Jay-Z was right: he definitely has a one-hot-album-every-ten-year average.

The Don > Stay > Cherry Wine is an absolutely killer stretch.

Stop letting me make these guys.

NSW, was it you who made the comment a while back about when Bono drags out the "one" note in New Year's Day into the chorus and how awesome that was? I am pretty sure it was you, and I had never noticed it until it was pointed out to me, and it's awesome.

NSW, was it you who made the comment a while back about when Bono drags out the "one" note in New Year's Day into the chorus and how awesome that was? I am pretty sure it was you, and I had never noticed it until it was pointed out to me, and it's awesome.

I did bring it up, concerning certain versions.....think it started on the Vertigo Tour. It gives me chills, and it's a song I already worshipped but that little thing made it even better......glad you noticed and liked it. :up:

He actually did it before then, it turns out: he did it on both the PopMart Mexico and Slane DVDs. I am on the record as down on Bono's Elevation performances of almost everything, but he killed that verse on New Year's Day at Slane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom