Random Music Thread LXII: Which we did not let Cobbler title.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
and now i'm going to be perma-banned from making them as well, but i figured i'd do it this once.

Amoeba have a sale so along with Chronic Town I've digitally grabbed the new Grimes and Purity Ring.

But these new albums are distracting me in my pre-Splendour listening. Setting off on Friday at 2am for a 10 hour drive up though, so should find some time then.

Listening to bands in preparation of a festival is really difficult for me. When the line-up gets announced I usually make plans to listen to many bands but I always forget about half of them until like 2 days before the festival starts. Discovering bands at a festival is fun too of course.

Cobbler did you say in the last thread you have never listened to Let It Be before? Jesus man, thats not something you tell people...

Rubber Soul. Revolver. Sgt Peppers. White Album. Abbey Road. Love. That's it.

I've owned Magical Mystery Tour for more than two years on vinyl and I am yet to listen to it :reject:

cobl04 said:
Rubber Soul. Revolver. Sgt Peppers. White Album. Abbey Road. Love. That's it.

I've owned Magical Mystery Tour for more than two years on vinyl and I am yet to listen to it :reject:

Christ.

Going back to the last thread and the deluxe VU&N reissue, is there any particular reason that so many of the reissues of that particular album are intent on smashing a bunch of Nico solo tracks onto them?

I've always wondered who actually listens to N*ckelback. Now, thanks to facebook and Spotify, I know it's the high school kids I used to teach. Obviously they need some music education now. :crack:

ETA: Oh, and that one 'friend' I have who posted pics of herself at one of their concerts. Unbelievable that people can't find anything better to listen to.

I also haven't heard Let It Be. I've listened to everything from Help! up to Abbey Road. That includes MMT. Help! didn't do much for me so that's why I didn't bother with the earlier albums.

Listen to it whenever you want, that seems optimal to me.

:wink:

Camaros

Right now I have Unknown Caller at the end. I like it as a second closer (with Moment of Surrender being the first one) after Out of Control.

Air-Canada-49996.jpg

I hope I won't be flying with such a thing. :lol:

I'm leaving for Kenia in two days time. Gonna attempt the Kilimanjaro with my dad. I'm really excited, and also a bit stressed.
\bragging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom