Random Music Thread - CXII Mofo, it's Halloween, Change your avatar plz.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Chvrches and enjoyed their show a lot last night.

But god, do I really fucking hate trying to type the band's name correctly.

They were on Jimmy Fallon or SNL or something, cos this guy I work with was telling me about it and trying to pronounce the V. "Not The Church, they were called the chvurch or something.""

Ashley skipped over Bruce Springsteen on the radio today to listen to Justin Bieber. Everyone judge her.

What the actual fuck Ashley. :tsk:

I like the new album quite a bit.

Some great songs on there. Maybe not quite as strong overall as the debut, but damn do I love "Never Ending Circles", "Playing Dead", and "Keep You on My Side".

Nah, that What Do You Mean song is great, even if it's extremely rapey.

My girlfriend bought me tix to see Michael McDonald in concert. I as so freaking pumped. Laugh all you want but I wish I could sing like him!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

If I may just say Mikal, you have got one smoking hot girlfriend.

context needed, was it hungry heart or something? although ever listening to the biebz is unforgivable.

:lol: i was going to ask that, please tell me it was at least hungry heart. still, not ok. but less not ok if it was hungry heart.

context needed, was it hungry heart or something? although ever listening to the biebz is unforgivable.

:lol: i was going to ask that, please tell me it was at least hungry heart. still, not ok. but less not ok if it was hungry heart.

Both of you are the best.

It was, in fact, Hungry Heart. And the Bieber song was the new one, and TBH, that song is dope as fuck.

Graham Coxon did a Reddit AMA today and someone asked him "Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd?" and he responded "The Pretty Things. Expand your horizons."

Haha.

So if I order the new Beach House and Deerhunter CDs from Amazon, they release two weeks after the digital download? I don't like.

Hi-rez FLACz for both. :up:

beachhouse24_zpszvqtlqol.png

deerhunter24_zpsxbejwev8.png

That's all you have to say? This hits like every one of your buttons man!

Sorry, I didn't mean it in a disparaging way, I was just passing through the forum page on my way to some other task... I got a genuine kick out of that. And also now I know what Lewis looks like. He looks like Edward Snowden.

Well it's certainly the case that I do like Micallef and I do hate Triple J (and I hate Lewis and Veronica with something like the burning of a supernova). So it was nice to watch them have that little role playing moment.

Holy cow. New Deerhunter album is really different. Enjoyable so far.

I love that new Deerhunter album. So smooth. Great, relaxing summer music. And it's summer here 100% of the time so I've spent a fair amount of time with it.

I was actually thinkin of listening to it after reading the p4k review. Defs will now - mikal and I have been the only ones who prefer Lotus Plaza over Big Cox's work, so if he likes it I might too.

....I know this is totally unrelated talk, but do you guys know how to add an avatar to my account? Im still struggling, and I probably need a solution.

I don't know if there are any fans of the band on here, but the new Majical Cloudz album is really nice.

I suspect their videos were influenced by the work of Mini Hedge and Bonernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom