Random Music Talk XXXVIV: Straight Outta Moncton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I'm home and able to look at my profile properly, I'm still really confused as to how I am a premium member now. Someone else who isnt, click on the upgrade button, but don't go any further than that and see what happens

Now that I'm home and able to look at my profile properly, I'm still really confused as to how I am a premium member now. Someone else who isnt, click on the upgrade button, but don't go any further than that and see what happens

I just did that and nothing happened.

The only reason I think I would ever upgrade to premium would be to have the ability to create polls. I think those shits are fun, and can spark fun threads, and people don't make them very often. I'd make hella polls if I was premium.

I've spent a great deal of time in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and I hate it for the most part. Personality-free, nothing geographically interesting, and there are fucking Cowboys fans everywhere. Friggin metroplex.

Never been to Austin, but my impression of Texas so far hasn't been great.

Oh this is just ridiculous, first and foremost because Fort Worth, even, is nothing like Dallas. They have quite the personality, mostly that Texas hospitality you always hear about is quite present in almost every resident of the city I've met. There's at least some nice little things to do in Fort Worth, though some think the Stockyards are stupid, they've also got those gardens that, unfortunately, I never got to see, and pretty awesome zoo and about a hundred other nice things. I love that city. Dallas, of course, can go fuck itself.

But simply put:
This is good to know; as a hipster fuckhead, I'm destined to wind up there.

In a state the size of Texas, it should come as NO surprise that a city that far away is completely different from another. No two cities I've visited in Texas are alike, except maybe Houston and San Antonio.

I have my hand up, then I clap, then I appear to pick my nose

Picture26-1.png

Just missed me!

I know! I was thinking that. I watched a couple times to see if the camera panned down at all, but no such luck

That actually reminds me. This might be really lame, probably is, but a friend and I have this old running gag when we're out at the bars...if we're outside and we see some random couple that we don't know walking and holding hands or something, we'll yell "CUTEST COUPLE OF THE NIGHT!" or "FAVORITE COUPLE OF THE NIGHT!" at them.

Probably one of those things that is only funny to us, and we like to joke that maybe it will help the guy get lucky, but yeah. There you go.

It's a wild life I lead.

The reactions are funny. Usually the girl will look sheepish and the guy will raise his fist in the air or something.

I know! I was thinking that. I watched a couple times to see if the camera panned down at all, but no such luck

It sort of did during the end and I can certainly see myself, but it's not as clear as your shot is. I'm sort of faded into the background.

Jive and BoMac is the new Interference "it" couple.

Who was the old one?

Is THAT who the girl is in that picture? I've never been able to put a name to the face before, it kept hovering out of reach of my brain.

That actually reminds me. This might be really lame, probably is, but a friend and I have this old running gag when we're out at the bars...if we're outside and we see some random couple that we don't know walking and holding hands or something, we'll yell "CUTEST COUPLE OF THE NIGHT!" or "FAVORITE COUPLE OF THE NIGHT!" at them.

Probably one of those things that is only funny to us, and we like to joke that maybe it will help the guy get lucky, but yeah. There you go.

It's a wild life I lead.

You and your friends are dicks.

I think it's cute. Although maybe cuter if the intent were so the girl could get lucky.

If you think those are the most egregious names in the SW universe, you're dead wrong.

Actually, it's surprising "egregious" wasn't worked into a villain's name at some point.

If you think those are the most egregious names in the SW universe, you're dead wrong.

Actually, it's surprising "egregious" wasn't worked into a villain's name at some point.

He came close with General Grievous.

Oh man, General Grievous hurt me when I saw that name. It was a physical pain, in my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom