Random Music Talk XXXVIV: Straight Outta Moncton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my hand up, then I clap, then I appear to pick my nose

Picture26-1.png

Why does it look like you're heil-ing? :tsk:

Oh you Nazi motherfucker. As if I needed additional reasons to seek your destruction.

Go retreat to your fucking island, you're one doomed Canadian.

Which one of those pricks is Laz?

IIIII LOOOOOOOVEE YOU MMMAAAAERRRCCCCCYYYYYYYYY
MMERRRRCYYYY I LOOOOOOOVEEE YOU YESSSS I DOOOOOOOO
And on U2's laziest day
They rewrote you and sucked away
All your passion
For the demo release we wait
That day we are awaiting

Impy, go see Russian Circles for me. They're like my 3rd fave band right now. Also, Impy, Black Angels are playing in fucking MARFA TEXAS. In September, so I can't go. If it were on August 24th instead, I'd probably consider going.

That's a fun annual event they're playing at. I can totally be there. My home away from home.

I like those. Nifty!

I have my hand up, then I clap, then I appear to pick my nose

Picture26-1.png

Dude, just admit it. You were totally crying.

(I actually did get a teensy bit choked up during Streets. Whether that was because I was so very happy or so very exhausted, I'm not sure. Maybe a little of both.)

Aww, Jive really doesn't look like Michael Palin.
molly.gif

Hey, NSW, I hope it isn't terribly insensitive of me, but what exactly is a Jewnion?

Jewnion.png

That video of them playing full version '40' nearly made me cry.

Damn I love them ending a show that way. Great way to end the tour.

Impy, go see Russian Circles for me. They're like my 3rd fave band right now. Also, Impy, Black Angels are playing in fucking MARFA TEXAS. In September, so I can't go. If it were on August 24th instead, I'd probably consider going.

At FFF? Alright, I'm on it. I'm hoping to buy a pass today but can't decide what to do. If I'm flying solo for the whole time, it seems like the benefits of the VIP experience wouldn't be as great, and I'd be better off just getting a standard ticket. But if I've got pal(s) going, VIP would undoubtedly be much more fun. Need to hash this out with my buddies, former conquests, and platonic lady friends. Three demographics should cover it.

Marfa is too damn cool. That'd be a hell of a spot to catch them.

That's a fun annual event they're playing at. I can totally be there. My home away from home.
:sigh:

Yup. I will actually be staying in Ontario by the airport. I have two pretty long days that will be filled with work, unfortunately.

Ugh. That drive from Ontario to Anaheim will be a blast!
not

At FFF? Alright, I'm on it. I'm hoping to buy a pass today but can't decide what to do. If I'm flying solo for the whole time, it seems like the benefits of the VIP experience wouldn't be as great, and I'd be better off just getting a standard ticket. But if I've got pal(s) going, VIP would undoubtedly be much more fun. Need to hash this out with my buddies, former conquests, and platonic lady friends. Three demographics should cover it.

Marfa is too damn cool. That'd be a hell of a spot to catch them.

That all sounds like fun, the whole post.

Also, Impy, you and Laz were in my dream last night, telling my husband and I all about the University of Texas. Especially Laz; he was very excited about it.

Sheesh, can anyone spell ENOUGH ALREADY?

So I was up crazy late talking to a friend, and now am ridiculously tired. I want to take the day off, but cannot come up with any good excuses that aren't complete lies. Help, Cockforce!

I cried when Jay-Z played 99 Problems.

:up: Love that song.

That video of them playing full version '40' nearly made me cry.

Damn I love them ending a show that way. Great way to end the tour.

I think the last sentences of U2.com's show writeup hit me...great way to end an incredible tour. Especially when Bono, Adam and Edge are standing at the back watching Larry's drum solo. That's just awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom