Random Music Talk XXXVIII: robin-hood-brings-a-rainbow.gif

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I definitely get a sense of your musical preferences from that list. Gotta tell you though- Read My Mind is a little unusual. :wink:

Nice, I definitely get a sense of your musical preferences from that list. Gotta tell you though- Read My Mind is a little unusual. :wink:
It's my 3rd or 4th favorite song of all time :uhoh:.

Yeah, since that's a collection of mostly everything I've listened to for the last five years, it's going to be a little biased towards older things that I still listen to, y'know? But it's not like I don't STILL listen to The Killers, U2 and Peter Gabriel.

If you go down a little further on the list, The National and other bands of the like that I've gotten into in the last couple of years finally begin to pop up.

GirlsAloudFan said:
Are we human?
Or are we Dalton?
My pants are vinyl
My headdress gold

And I'm on my knees
Lookin for the answer
Are we human?
Or are we Dalton?

I did my best to notice
When another baby came down the line
It will soon fend for itself
I am tough but I am kind

And I always find myself in that maternity ward
Nail the squaw, roam the plain
Cut the cord

I don't mind the song. I actually had forgotten about its existence until 20 minutes ago, but now that I'm thinking about it, I kinda like it.

I returned home this morning with a rather large cut on my arm. I'm trying to figure out the best story to save face: should I go with "saved a child from being run over by a SEPTA train" or "saved a senior citizen from being run over by a car"?

Carek's insatiable hunger for the souls of celebrities strikes again. When will the feeding stop???

Carek's insatiable hunger for the souls of celebrities strikes again. When will the feeding stop???

I'm kind of depressed about Amy Winehouse's passing, but goddamn if that didn't crack me up.

Here's some personal info, my Droogs, if you feel like reading:

Had my 2nd angioplasty yesterday, am home from the hospital now. Tired as fuck from 2 nights of zero sleep, but, feeling good otherwise. Need a few days rest, then it's pretty much back to doing stuff without risk/fear. Anyway, there's the update, thanks for reading if you did so.

One step closer to your dream of cyborgism.
Glad to hear your're doing well
11 minutes ago . like

It's official! I'm driving 34 hours round trip to watch a 2 hour show in Moncton!!!..... wait a fucking minute :sad:

Glad to hear you're doing better NSW.

and glad to hear you're making the pilgrimage with us JT!

Here's some personal info, my Droogs, if you feel like reading:

Had my 2nd angioplasty yesterday, am home from the hospital now. Tired as fuck from 2 nights of zero sleep, but, feeling good otherwise. Need a few days rest, then it's pretty much back to doing stuff without risk/fear. Anyway, there's the update, thanks for reading if you did so.

:hug: Glad to hear you're doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom