Random Music Talk XXXVI: Not this time, Cobbler.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like a few songs on her first solo record, but her second one is really solid.

And I laugh every time the song with Elvis Costello comes on, because as much as I like Elvis Costello, the sheer whine of his voice is just ridiculous, and makes me pull out my Elvis Costello & the Attractions Greatest Hits CD to remind myself that no, he didn't always sound THAT whiny.

I liked Silver Lining quite a bit, at least that's what I think the song's name was.

oh, i turned that break up song down about halfway through when it started irritating the crap out of me. but the video was funny.

I liked Silver Lining quite a bit, at least that's what I think the song's name was.

That's the correct title. I think that album got a lot of shit, but I like most of it quite a bit. Breakin' Up isn't one of my favorites, but how could I not post it along with the link? :wink:

2n7fmuv.jpg

For future reference, the IHOP in every city on Earth makes really shitty food.

Spoken like a true xenophobe.

You love her so much.

Son, if I loved anything else half as much, there's no telling what I'd be doing with my life right now. But like Lloyd Dobler, I want to make a living being with her. I'm good at it.

For future reference, the IHOP in every city on Earth makes really shitty food.

Wait a minute, I've been to IHOP with you. You ate heartily. Martha got a fun glass (I bet she still has it). We passed out in the back seat from the carb overload. It was fantastic.

never been to ihop. i avoid it based off what denny's can do to my normally steel gi tract. scary.

Son, if I loved anything else half as much, there's no telling what I'd be doing with my life right now. But like Lloyd Dobbler, I want to make a living being with her. I'm good at it.

I like the reference. Do you kickbox?

Barstow has so many shitty food options it boggles the mind. Have pretty much spent more time eating in Barstow en route to or coming home from Vegas than I have in any other city I haven't lived in or visited regularly.

Fucking Barstow.

good fucking god how did tomahawk get filed under "stuff that sucks" in my mind. clearly that was in error.

Son, if I loved anything else half as much, there's no telling what I'd be doing with my life right now. But like Lloyd Dobler, I want to make a living being with her. I'm good at it.

the light, the heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom