Random Music Talk XXXII: Celebrating Your Favorite Swooncore Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, Peef Richards, those two swooncore wonders have been worthy spiritual successors to Crazy For You and Treats from last year.

Shit, I didn't know they'd be putting out the infomercial so soon. I really don't want to invest 27 minutes in that before going to sleep. Maybe it'll be viewed in installments. Thanks for passing it along.

Good God, it's 15 minutes longer than last year. The number of open-minded erff-dwellers must have grown.

I'm disappointed that Ass Dan is the one Peef nickname that didn't catch on.

Shit, I didn't know they'd be putting out the infomercial so soon. I really don't want to invest 27 minutes in that before going to sleep. Maybe it'll be viewed in installments. Thanks for passing it along.

'Nilla's white rap swagger all but clinches the first 5 minutes. I couldn't make it past 8 minutes... further than last year, at least.

Good God, it's 15 minutes longer than last year. The number of open-minded erff-dwellers must have grown.

I'm disappointed that Ass Dan is the one Peef nickname that didn't catch on.

Our Utahian friend carries that torch for the rest of us.

The most anticipated show of this year's event is that of the Psychopathic Rydas.

Their new album is appropriately titled Eat Shit N' Die.

All of this can be yours for
$175/person.
Holy shit, y'all.

Very good point. Where does this put Wounded Rhymes, if I may ask?

One of the best parts about that one was Lykke getting a bit darker than all the cutewave stuff from the first album, which sometimes got to be a little too precious.

That being said, there's still some great cutewave on the album ("Sadness is a Blessing") and even a little blousegaze ("Unrequited Love").

I picked up that one today, along with Death Cab, Foster the People and The Vaccines. Yay, new releases for $9.99.

Back
Top Bottom