Random Music Talk XXXII: Celebrating Your Favorite Swooncore Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2h72ekh.jpg

Hope you enjoyed Bakersfuck.

So I recently bought a fairly nice TV on Craig's List, thinking that I would use it to watch the US Open this weekend. The thing looked rather slim in the pictures, but it turned out to be nearly two-hundred pounds. I nearly gave myself a hernia moving it up the stairs. I had also forgotten that the digital switch meant that I needed a converter. So I bought a converter on Craig's List. Then I realized that it needed a special remote, which I also bought. Then I realized that the remote needed AAA batteries, which I promptly bought. Then I confoundedly realized that the TV also needs a sodding antenna. I figured at that point that I would just settle for some X-Box 360. Turns out that the damn X-Box is now broken as well. :|

Anyway, glad that you southern California folk got to see what looks to be the best show of the year thus far.

Also, I think that this perhaps should be the new interference mantra:

All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.

Second, it is violently opposed.

Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

GOODNIGHT AND THANK YOU

Of all the ridiculous threads that I have seen on these forums, that one really takes the cake.

I'd have liked to have seen some Rory this weekend, but seeing U2 wasn't a bad substitute. :)

Sorry that everything broke bad for you from an entertainment standpoint. You should post in the videogame thread.

Also, I think that this perhaps should be the new interference mantra:

All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.

Second, it is violently opposed.

Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

GOODNIGHT AND THANK YOU

Of all the ridiculous threads that I have seen on these forums, that one really takes the cake.

Shame it had to be locked, but, it was time.....anyone that calls people stupid or ignorant after more or less claiming that the internet is in America deserves praise.

Back
Top Bottom