Random Music Talk XXVII: The Return of Knife Crime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason I'm not disappointed too much by the "news" (haha) that this album isn't coming out this year: because I'm quite confident it's going to be shit.

:love: I've been waiting for someone to do that for two years.

Bono's been talking about different projects and they're all still kind of alive. We're not ready to commit to one particular direction, but we've so much new material. And when the dust settles and we're off the road, I think we're gonna give ourselves a couple weeks and sit back and figure it all out and decide which way we're gonna go. We're enjoying that moment where things haven't fully come into focus and we could take it in a number of different directions.

2cmqrm.jpg

THAT's what people got all excited over? That's about the vaguest thing he's ever said! Mountains out of molehills.

What? No, that's the statement that crushed everyone's hopes.

That makes more sense. Though I could see someone interpreting that to say that they're releasing something two weeks after the tour ends.

Gotta go with cori in the cori vs laz argument of last page; the decisions they've made over the past two years don't bother me anywhere near as much as they bother you laz.

I got to hear Bad and the best version of Streets evar in December last year.

They don't release an album this year? Setlists remain static? Bono collabs with Bieber? Life goes on.

Don't worry be happy :) :wink:

Yeah, the only thing I'm concerned about U2 doing this year is getting to SLC without Bono breaking something this time.

I wouldn't let that mongo near my wiener area

well, maybe, but just so I could tell my friends she was near my wiener area

Where are you uploading your gifs now? imageshack makes you register to upload them now. lame

Nevermind, I see it's on tumblr. dont wanna sign up for that either

I love that GAF has some of the same gifs on reserve as I do. I don't whip out the Blair ones as often as I should, though.

I use Photobucket to store mine.

Blair :drool:

Are you still watching GG? I'm waaaaay behind. Like, at least 6 or 7 episodes behind on this season. I'm going to do a marathon catch up at some point, and I'm sure I'll fall in love with the show all over again.

There was a little quote in a review I read recently about one of Leighton's latest movies:

Meester is the brassy, belligerent Blair Waldorf on TV’s “Gossip Girl” and there she often seems to be performing in a slightly different register than the other actors, as if she alone is in on the joke.

And I sat back and thought, "That is the fucking perfect description."

It's so true. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Are you still watching GG?

I am! I'm actually liking this season more than the last one, although I still sometimes kind of only give it half my attention, so I feel like I miss a lot of little things. Blair continues to be awesome.

who is this? is it the person saracene had in her avatar for ages?

and who is this! :drool:

The first one is Joan from Mad Men, played by the bodacious Christina Hendricks,and yes, was Saracene's avatar.

The second is Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, played by the lovely Leighton Meester.

:)

Gotta go with cori in the cori vs laz argument of last page; the decisions they've made over the past two years don't bother me anywhere near as much as they bother you laz.

I got to hear Bad and the best version of Streets evar in December last year.

They don't release an album this year? Setlists remain static? Bono collabs with Bieber? Life goes on.

Don't worry be happy :) :wink:

2vb3ec7.gif

You're jus' jellus I got Cobbler on my sunny side of the street instead of your dark alley of rage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom