Random Music Talk XXIV: Where there's CLICK!ing and NASH!ing of teeth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
I fucked up the reference because I couldn't think of two cockbreviations that fit, but it's better than no thread at all.

So I've decided that Them Again is my favorite title to any sophomore album. I went to look for their debut and was nearly in tears when I saw the follow-up.

aww, if i'd known i was going to be the last poster in the last thread, i would've said the thread had run its course or posted the panda pic or something.

aaaanyway, that title is hilarious. thanks to wikipedia i also just found out their debut was called the angry young them in the uk. wow.

They updated the Movin' On list, and it looks better than before:

Chris Brown
Lupe Fiasco
Snoop Dogg
Nelly
Kid Cudi
Akon
Weezer
Cake
The Offspring
OAR
My Morning Jacket
The Black Keys
Spoon
Vampire Weekend
Rise Against
Brand New
My Chemical Romance
Bright Eyes
Dashboard Confessional
Arcade Fire
The Avett Brothers
The National
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
TV on the Radio
Brandon Flowers
Phoenix
Broken Bells
Florence + The Machine
Metric
Bruno Mars
Eric Hutchinson
Slightly Stoopid
Bassnectar
Pretty Lights
LCD Soundsystem
Martina McBride
Gretchen Wilson
The Maine

I'm slightly more slightly optimistic.

That video is one of the fuckin' funniest of the year, of course inadvertently.

I do kind of like the song though.

I will post this here as well, as I realized the vast majority of us don't keep up to date on threads about festivals we aren't going to. Anyways, this cracks me up.

6a00d8345160c569e20148c7f91c28970c-pi

nah, the album from 1988 was crap. i think the good album was 1986. and i can't possibly ever believe that anyone irrationally loves them. i'm assuming that's big audio dynamite there. i'm still laughing about that.

1985, actually. i realize i'm the only one that's so amused by this, but it seriously cracks me up.

Wow, we really plowed through that last thread, huh? Just 3 weeks?

By comparison, the current Pseudocock thread was started LAST JULY, and hasn't had a post in over a week.

:wave:

What the hell exactly are those threads in Out of Control? I've browsed through a few of them and cannot find any semblance of logic behind any of them. Are they games of some type?

By comparison, the current Pseudocock thread was started LAST JULY, and hasn't had a post in over a week.

:wave:

I'd post something here about who you're the only one who fucking cares, but doing so might give the impression that I fucking care.

What the hell exactly are those threads in Out of Control? I've browsed through a few of them and cannot find any semblance of logic behind any of them. Are they games of some type?

i think they're the IF version of twitter. i don't get them, either.

I will post this here as well, as I realized the vast majority of us don't keep up to date on threads about festivals we aren't going to. Anyways, this cracks me up.

6a00d8345160c569e20148c7f91c28970c-pi

Pretentious hipster band - Animal Collective
Band influenced by Postal Service - Owl City
Fat guy screaming - U2
Boy-girl duo that are secretly fucking - She & Him
Nerds in plaid and homely girls in sun dresses - Dirty Projectors
Actor proving something to himself - Keanu Reeves
Sellouts who think indie, they are indie - Peef's Band
DJ who can be replaced by iPod - Girl Talk
Bearded assholes from Ohio - The National
Band who moved to Brooklyn to get indie cred - The National
Still trying to ride the Killers' wave of success - Brandon Flowers
That band that makes stupid YouTube videos to hide the fact that they suck - OK Go (this one's my favorite)

So anyone have recent NSW news? Didn't he move to Seattle? And even if he's spending all his free time lurking outside Cori's place, can't he steal her internet and pop in here once in a while?

nsw-2.jpg

He might be waiting for the Steelers to win the Super Bowl and then come on here and gloat about it.

It's really sad that I remember this, but when they won their last Super Bowl it was in the middle of one of his long breaks from the forum, and his big return was him running around posting the Pittsburgh Steelers logo in basically every active thread on the board.

Back
Top Bottom