Random Music Talk XLIX: Celebrating traditional Australian customs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna feel
Natalie Portman in the shower
I see my chances disappear
Without a trace
I wanna take shelter
In her Israeli frame
Where the dreams have no shame

dreamsicle.jpg

Sounds like I'm bottled up because of snow for the next two days or so. Living in the Puget Sound convergence zone means everything turrible happens here.

I'm afraid that when I get on the bus tomorrow morning, we'll cross some weird imaginary border that is apparently protecting Ballard from the elements, and BAM! Instant blizzard.

I know we're close to the water, but I don't think I've ever seen such a big difference in snowfall compared to other parts of the city than this one.

I dug these two songs. She's English, is she not? That probably explains it.

I believe so, especially since I found her via nme. Oh man, I don't often have those moments where I hear a song for the first time and I'm just so enamoured with it that I just can't do anything else but try to tell everyone one I know about it. This is definitely one of those times.

Steve Pool tells me to accept ~8 inches of snow. I'm going with 13, on top of the 3-4 already sitting here. Of course, there will probably be an inch at the UW campus and people want to know why I'm not at work....

Everyone in our building in SODO flees at the first sign of a snowflake (if they come in at all). I'm happy to flee with them, as I rely on the buses when it's supposed to snow.

I'll bring some work home with me in case the roads are bad on Wednesday. Our boss is pretty quick to tell us to work from home, so I'm already looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom