Random Music Talk XLIV: Haunted By Dalton's Ghost

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict
roadhouse.jpg

Incubus played in Dallas tonight. Several people I went to high school with made posts to the effect of "INCUBUS! Be jealous." So there's that.

cobl04 said:
Do you remember the set Bon Iver played when you saw them imps? Just saw one, looked pretty remarkable...

Of course I remember. And it was. The Bjork cover is so god damn awesome.

Drake is coming here for the second in time in two years, which led to me getting in an argument over Green Day and calling an Asian guy racist. Facebook hosts strange things.

Only heard his cameo on What's My Name, and I thought he sounded really average... that song would have killed with a better rapper. Yeezy even.

Agreed...that's one of my favorite Rihanna singles, even with Drake's pedestrian verse, but it could have been so much better.

"The square root of 69 is 8 something" Hurrrrrrrrrr

I don't understand the appeal of Drake either. His voice is fucking irritating. Saw him in Harry Rosen a couple years back. Salesmen was like "That's Drake over there" and I was like "who???"

22851ip0.jpg

Can I just say how much I like "the shit" substituting "the fuck" in questions? We've also taken to using "the tits".

I wish "the tits" was more commonly used as a positive descriptor, because breasts are an inherently great thing. Greatly preferable to "the shit" because what positive associations can you have with shit? Please don't answer that.

Can I just say how much I like "the shit" substituting "the fuck" in questions? We've also taken to using "the tits".

The tits is different, Cobbler. It's a statement, not a question

ie: As far as stores for fine gentlemen go, Harry Rosen is the tits

Yeah good call jt, should have clarified. And LM I was referring to using "the shit" like peef did, saying "what the shit" instead of "what the fuck".

You are sending me so many mixed messages right now. What did "the tits" have to do with anything in the first place?

I think Cobbler just wanted to say tits.

On a related note, is the plural of titmouse titmice? Because that just doesn't sound right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom