Random Music Talk XLIV: Haunted By Dalton's Ghost

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iron yuppie said:
I'm not really sure if Zola Jesus fits the description of "hot jams." More like "somber ecstasy." :wink:

Fair point there, but hot shit is hot shit to me. Can't get enough of Nika. I'll probably see if I can find Stridulum on white when I go get the new M83 tomorrow.

Thanks so much again for encouraging me to give her a shot.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, scoundrels and rapscallions.

I'm crazily excited for M83 tomorrow. My copy better arrive early in the day.

NSW claims he is not getting Battlefield on PS3. You should attempt to convince him otherwise

NSW claims he is not getting Battlefield on PS3. You should attempt to convince him otherwise

He could never figure out what was going on in the last one, so I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

GAF, I hope I can play exclusively as Bale. His anger mode is unbeatable.

Sounds like a dream team...sorry for the horrible pun.

Also, happy birthday, Mofo.

Happy to have you on my...uhh..team, Scumbo.
I hate you. Both of you.

I'm kidding, of course. Well, in iYup's case anyway. :wink: Such are the dangers of oversharing in RMT.

I said it on FB, too, but Happy Birthday, Scumbo. I got you a sight for your musket.

For the past couple months I've managed to stay away most of the time, it's too time consuming, not that I don't enjoy it. I think I'll stick to popping from time to time. Mostly I've only been coming in for weekly Community discussion.

Yeah, I don't have that kind of willpower. Besides, it was a kind of half-hearted consideration. I mean, what else am I going to do with my time? Feel free to answer that one, anybody.

it's just too bad that all the protesting hippies in nyc didn't spontaneously combust in honor of mofo's birthday. that would have been better than fireworks!

Happy Birthday Mofo! I would have said it earlier, but I haven't been around much and hadn't seen your name come up in these threads last night/today, I didn't know if you were in exile like NSW or not. :wave:

Jive Turkey said:
You must be as excited as I was this time last month when I thought it was already october!

I'm doubly excited since I JUST beat Asylum last week. I really hope I can find a copy to rent tomorrow, I don't get paid til next Friday :slant:

I'm doubly excited since I JUST beat Asylum last week. I really hope I can find a copy to rent tomorrow, I don't get paid til next Friday :slant:

I have way too much to do this week to let myself get into the new game right now. Avoiding entertainment sites helps, but you guys are reminding me and breaking my resolve!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom