Random Music Talk XLII: Championship Vinyl Aux Holes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iron yuppie said:
I feel like a damnable infant trying to use this Macbook. It's amazing how deeply engrained the Windows operating system is in my technological behavior.

:lol: same. The very first thing I did was change that mousepad to be able to right click, and I've been googling "how to ... on a Mac" ever since

two questions.

1. can someone please do me the kind favour of sending me the uncut version of Protect Ya Neck. thefonz_29@hotmail.com
2. I am desperately, pathetically in love with Float On. which album should i get? That one? Good News etc etc etc?

Incidentally I just had a bit of a look at Aleks... she's not that hot. Cute, sure. Hot? No.

You will pay dearly for your insolence.

lc_churchbirds01_jonbergman.jpg

tumblr_lggf2gO1ka1qgv63zo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lfqvuctw5x1qgv63zo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lfqvw4Q8cH1qgv63zo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lfapc0QMc31qgv63zo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lf8ul35qSn1qgv63zo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lggf00cttp1qgv63zo1_400.jpg

Also, I found most of these from this site:

http://fuckyeahalekscampesinos.tumblr.com/

Apparently someone else feels VERY strongly about her.

Aleks is a very attractive girl, much more so in person, but Harriet is a stunner.

PhilsFan said:
I'm afraid I'm going to stop liking Abducted because I've listened to it so much.

Absolutely cannot wait to see them two weeks from Friday. It'll be the first set I catch for the festival.

There's this 7" I really want, a double A side with the Nash's "So Far Around the Bend" and Dirty Proj's "Knotty Pine." A copy finally went up for sale on Discogs after months and months of me waiting, but it comes out to £13.50, which would be about $22 for me.

So talk me into or out of it.

There's this 7" I really want, a double A side with the Nash's "So Far Around the Bend" and Dirty Proj's "Knotty Pine." A copy finally went up for sale on Discogs after months and months of me waiting, but it comes out to £13.50, which would be about $22 for me.

So talk me into or out of it.

I would pay that for a collector's item that I really wanted.

Yeah, I'm thinking I should do it, but I also have no clue how limited that particular release was. Maybe I can Laz the dude down to £11 or so if I can do some research on it. It's quite a bit for a 7", but my National collection seems incomplete without it given how much I adore the song. And I also love "Knotty Pine," for what it's worth.

Buy the fuck out of it. I'd be filthy rich if I hadn't bought all the CDs, DVDs and vinyls I have. As it stands, I've got a grand to my name, and no savings. I don't regret buying 95% of them.

I'm with you on that. I actually went through my bank statements and realized I'm averaging about $180 a month on records, a number that definitely needs to go down if I make this NYC thing happen. But again, this might be too good of an opportunity.

Oh yeah, I decided on NYC. Thanks for the input, all.

I've still not listened to most of my records... but I don't regret buying them cos they look so goddam good. Embryonic and ATLiens in particular.

Oh I don't regret it at all. I knew what I was getting into when it became a hobby.

corianderstem said:
Exciting! When is this all happening?

When I find a job. Been dusting applications and resumes all over Manhattan and Brooklyn.

I also just saw that there are only 750 copies of that 7". I'm getting it.

I'll take Serena and save Blair for you.

And sorry, but I had to IMDB for that.

When I find a job.

What is your field, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, I spend well over $100 a month on music. I should bring it down a little, but going music hunting at the used stores is easily my favorite hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom