Random Music Talk XLI: Uber Deluxe Now Includes Butt Meat; Still A Waste

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I read through some of these ridiculously over-drawn and over-heated arguments that go on in EYKIW, such as the one about the AB reissue, I often wonder whether the same thing would happen if the two combatants were physically placed in the same room. Would they fulminate at each other? Would they come to blows? Would they realize that the topic is ultimately inconsequential?

Living with a U2 obsessee myself, I can say with a bit of authority on the subject that, yeah, I bet they would actually argue about it in person. Coming to blows, I doubt, because the safety shield of the Internet wouldn't exist, but I've been in a couple of U2 arguments myself. Usually though it just ends in an agree to disagree sentiment, or finding a topic we both agree on.

Dude, are you watching the Sox game? Hawk just gave a shout out to a viewer's cat named Twyla Marie. Disgusting.

Funny that Quidditch has come up here. I promised someone that I would read the HP books, and I have been going through them dutifully. Quidditch is easily my least favorite part of the series.

Ha. Planning on pissing on their graves, for the record. And I'm not planning on killing anybody; for the most part, I'm content to let nature take its course. So, Wikipedia tells me that he lives in Granger, Indiana. The rest is up to you. PM me when the deed is done.

You'll be looking for the dude on the left. He'll be really obnoxious and loud and, if he were to call an AFL match, he'd make it tough for you to root for your own favorite squad.

0810haggard_hawk.gif

If you shout... said:
You'll be looking for the dude on the left. He'll be really obnoxious and loud and, if he were to call an AFL match, he'd make it tough for you to root for your own favorite squad.

Shit really? Booking the next flight to indiana...

~

What the fuck is that thing? I saw it on a youtube bid yesterday entitled "try to watch this and not laugh or grin" and I didn't. Sometimes I really fucking hate Internet memes

I had no idea it was a meme or a "kelet." I, like Yoda before me, just wanted GAF to kill his father. After doing hardly any research, I must say that I learned a lot and laughed pretty heartily at this page: The Mystery of Kelet

keletzilla.jpg

Back
Top Bottom