Random Music Talk XLI: Uber Deluxe Now Includes Butt Meat; Still A Waste

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the Rainbow Coalition:
Pulled over on the way home from the store to take this for you a few minutes ago.
rainbow.jpg

Fridmann would have brought the noise, which is cool. I love his production.

Beck definitely was influenced by the two albums Nigel Godrich produced for him, and I think his range is somewhat limited because of that. That range does not include Malkmus really, but I still think it's a great record, if a little more relaxed than I had anticipated.

For the Rainbow Coalition:
Pulled over on the way home from the store to take this for you a few minutes ago.
View attachment 9915

Non-premium types cannot view attachments. :sad:

I just ate a dinner of corn on the cob, a red bell pepper, and a small mango. They were all delicious. I'm considering taking a nap now. Some may say that's a lame Friday night, but it feels fantastic to do nothing and relax sometimes.

Who would have thought that the AB reissue would quite literally tear this forum apart?

Edit: I just now realized to what the sunglasses in the title were referring. Talk about a delayed reaction from me. Well-played, LM.

It's out on Tuesday. Reviews seem really positive, calling it a refreshing return to form and shit like that...personally, I loved Real Emotional Trash, so he has nothing to return from.

I think it's worth pointing out - since it was near the end of the thread and some might have missed it - that nick ended up actually seeming like a decent guy and distanced himself from the witless troglodyte, U2guy :up:

He actually sent me a PM apologizing as well, which he certainly didn't need to do. Nice thing to do, regardless. :up:

Non-premium types cannot view attachments. :sad:

I just ate a dinner of corn on the cob, a red bell pepper, and a small mango. They were all delicious. I'm considering taking a nap now. Some may say that's a lame Friday night, but it feels fantastic to do nothing and relax sometimes.

It was just a rainbow over my city. Right after the rainbow finale of the other thread.

Jive Turkey said:
I think it's worth pointing out - since it was near the end of the thread and some might have missed it - that nick ended up actually seeming like a decent guy and distanced himself from the witless troglodyte, U2guy :up:

He has poor taste in bitches though.

Hey, does anybody want to listen to/play some tunes? I'm not up to anything else, tonight. One of my friends mentioned to me this site (kind of like a lite version of what I understand turntable.fm to be), and it seems like it could be a good time...if people participate. Holler. Join the party.

BUTT MEAT : Listening Room

Oh, and don't be scared by the name of the room. It was just the first thing that came to my mind, that's all.

Hey, does anybody want to listen to/play some tunes? I'm not up to anything else, tonight. One of my friends mentioned to me this site (kind of like a lite version of what I understand turntable.fm to be), and it seems like it could be a good time...if people participate. Holler. Join the party.

BUTT MEAT : Listening Room

I've been curious to try this for quite some time now.

The website, not Butt Meat.

The Jersey Devil one. Travis has never watched the show, so we've started over. I was following along on the "only canon" DVD's, but never got past season four, so I'm excited to watch. Shame I may have to put Netflix on hold soon. :slant:

"Squeeze" is my favorite episode so far. Creepy as hell.

I think some of my neighbors in Maryland deserved an X-File. It's scary how the old ones always knew when I was on their lawn. That shit deserves an investigation.

Trivia: the chick who plays the Jersey Devil, Claire Stansfield? She used to date Simon Le Bon before he married his wife.

Back
Top Bottom