Random Music Talk XL: Slappin' Bitches With Vik

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about U2Kitten this morning while looking for retractable roof stadium photos and how she used to have great stories about her neighbors (possibly pictured above) in Virginia and the gas station meatloaf sandwiches that she loved so much.
didn't her and her husband also drive drunk sometimes? and i think i remember her mentioning her kid stole a lollipop from a gas station or something so she called the cops on them?

i miss her craziness, but i really really don't miss it.

Darn, I missed whatever stupidity Cobbler said before his edit. Morbid curiosity is killing me.

didn't her and her husband also drive drunk sometimes? and i think i remember her mentioning her kid stole a lollipop from a gas station or something so she called the cops on them?

i miss her craziness, but i really really don't miss it.

I don't remember the drinking and driving or calling the cops on her own child. I know she was "banned" from a gas station though. I did not venture into PLEBA very often (where she was a whole different kind of crazy). We won't mention all of the conversations she had with herself between her alts.

I often could not wait to find her posts in Put em Under Pressure and Bang and Clatter. Very entertaining.

GAF: As for the Hawk - the guy deserves no respect. Post-game, he has a golf cart take him from the press box elevator to his car. The last time I was at the cell, his golf cart just about ran over Ozzie on the way out. That would have been a great story and I would have thoroughly enjoyed seeing Ozzie whoop the old man.

Fortunately what I "really, really, really love[d]" was the tune and her pipes, so we're good.

The track's coming out as a 7" picture disc in October. Totes getting on that.

hahaha, i found that thread: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f201/i-was-banned-from-the-corner-gas-station-92987.html

god, now i have to find those posts i mentioned because i know she posted about that.

oh i am going to have to read that. some of the biggest arguments i've ever had on the internet were with u2kitten.

815919.1131742469560.internet_arguing.jpg

but it's fun...

I don't remember what any of them were about, but I remember you two fighting constantly.

i don't remember either. on one hand i'm sure it was funny, and i'd go take a look. but on the other, since i did find that argument i had with snowbunny-something in a green day thread, i'm almost actually embarrassed. well, maybe embarrassed isn't the right word, because i don't feel any shame or anything like that. more like surprised i could get that angry about...anything, really. unless i wasn't really that angry, and it just sounds like i was really angry. because i don't even vaguely remember having that conversation, nevermind actually being pissed off.

Arguing about Green Day? tsk tsk.

i think it was the thread where zoots, trying to think of an appropriate insult, called me a republican. i still think that post exemplified the stupidity of the sudden crop of green day fans citing "well, i never liked the band much before because i don't like punk rock, but that american idiot album is great! fuck george bush! ya!!!" more than any other single thing i've seen. that i remember. it still makes me laugh.

i think it was the thread where zoots, trying to think of an appropriate insult, called me a republican. i still think that post exemplified the stupidity of the sudden crop of green day fans citing "well, i never liked the band much before because i don't like punk rock, but that american idiot album is great! fuck george bush! ya!!!" more than any other single thing i've seen. that i remember. it still makes me laugh.

Well, ok then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom