Random Music Talk XCVII: Now With Hot Man Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find it amusing that Xiu Xiu is one of the few indie bands IWB doesn't make fun of.

Last edited:
In fact, she adores them.

This album is REALLY frustrating. I feel like it's right on the cusp of being weird enough to be good. But it crosses the line and is just outrageously annoying instead. And yet there are THREE songs from it that I'm putting on my list of stuff to keep around.

OK, I know it was weak as fuck, but that was the first earthquake I have ever been (awake) in and I am seriously freaking out. I know that's really stupid, but I've just not ever lived in a place where Earthquakes are a reality I have to deal with and so it's just leaving me a bit frazzled.

I literally thought earthquakes were impossible on the east coast so my first and only earthquake confused the shit out of me. I thought some construction crew working on the building I was in fucked something up.

Martha and I talked about earthquakes. Martha said she would much prefer to be living in an earthquake-prone area than a tornado-prone area.

Can someone tell me the best site to sell my NYC Governors Ball ticket on? Ebay and gumtree didn't work... craigslist?

Stub Hub probably. Not sure anyone on CL would trust having a wristband sent in from Australia.

Just heard a Future Islands song. When it started I was all ready to write it off as the latest mainstream "indie" crossover, but I liked the vocals, that was a nice point of difference.

Stub Hub probably. Not sure anyone on CL would trust having a wristband sent in from Australia.

Signed up, but looks like they don't let you sell unless you're from the US, Canada or the UK :scream:

Just heard a Future Islands song. When it started I was all ready to write it off as the latest mainstream "indie" crossover, but I liked the vocals, that was a nice point of difference.

I'm a big fan of their new album.

OK, I know it was weak as fuck, but that was the first earthquake I have ever been (awake) in and I am seriously freaking out. I know that's really stupid, but I've just not ever lived in a place where Earthquakes are a reality I have to deal with and so it's just leaving me a bit frazzled.

Earthquakes still frazzle me, and I've been here a long time.

You know what blows about having a day job? I missed Acid Mothers Temple in LA last night, and Brian Jonestown Massacre here in OC last night. I was at the stupid PTA meeting that ended a 12-hour day.

I need to win Powerball or something.

Animal Life (the song) still gives me chills.

Chillz.

Chillz 2 pay the billz.

I've lived in LA for 15 years and they still freak me out. I've found though, that my friends who live through a large quake like Northridge are desensitized.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom