Random Music Talk XCVI - Counting Down Cobbler's Return to America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys doing shit on school days is driving me nuts.

Right now I'm listening to Circa Zero. It's a band with Andy Summers and Rob Giles. I know who one of them is. The music sounds good, in a proficient way, but not that special.

I've locked in the entire afternoon of the 29th as my Amoeba binge.

(makes note in calendar)

bloody_hand_wall_calendar-p158931783053603558ullay_324.jpg

Alright, thank you all for your suggestions. I'm on my way out to my exciting day and Indianapolis.

I didn't think a capella groups really existed, yet here I am watching what seems to be an impromptu performance at Cornell University.

I assumed a capella groups were big on most university campuses because there were a couple of really well-known ones at U of I. The Rip Chords and The Xtension Chords. Never actually saw them perform a full set, but they promoted themselves like motherfuckers. Flyers everywhere, gatherings on the quad, that kind of typical shit.

I assumed a capella groups were big on most university campuses because there were a couple of really well-known ones at U of I. The Rip Chords and The Xtension Chords. Never actually saw them perform a full set, but they promoted themselves like motherfuckers. Flyers everywhere, gatherings on the quad, that kind of typical shit.

We had one at PSU that had the same promotional shit everywhere.

As much as I love singing, harmonies and pop music, I have a very low tolerance for the whole a capella fad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom