Random Music Talk XCV: Laz Is The Larry Bird Of Being A Son Of A Bitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was hard to hear what he was listening to, but, just before I honked I thought I saw him singing something like "…I'm wanted…wanteeeed, Dead or Alive". Not sure what song that is…...

I think it's by Dead or Alive?

I know it's by The Singing Hairdo Of New Jersey, not Dead or Alive.

It was hard to hear what he was listening to, but, just before I honked I thought I saw him singing something like "…I'm wanted…wanteeeed, Dead or Alive". Not sure what song that is…...

Could you see his What Would Christgau Do bracelet?

Last edited:
I think the two of them should have had sex. What a story that would have been. And it's likely they're both perfectly acceptable lovers.

Let's get real here. They're both attractive men. Living in the same city. Sharing a love of U2, R.E.M., genre literature, the cinema. They're both Jewish I'm pretty sure. They're both at least a little lonely because they post all the time on this message board. The teasing barbs exchanged over the years. They meet, like something out of a lost Kerouac novel, on the roads of the West, at high speed, and they honk and move their steel machines closer and closer...

First words spoken between us occur after I recognize him, roll my car up closer to his, and honk…he looks at me and I yell:

"are you fucking kidding me?"

We then proceeded to conduct a brief conversation while driving alongside one another, until we got honked into driving more quickly. It was ridiculously random and it was nice to actually speak to the man in person.

Now I can leave the city in peace.
Great stuff. Random is an understatement in a city of that size.

First words spoken between us occur after I recognize him, roll my car up closer to his, and honk…he looks at me and I yell:

"are you fucking kidding me?"

We then proceeded to conduct a brief conversation while driving alongside one another, until we got honked into driving more quickly. It was ridiculously random and it was nice to actually speak to the man in person.

Now I can leave the city in peace.

That you were able to recognize him while driving makes you a True Detective.

2f02171a-2998-4f79-940e-d03825779213_zps787c015e.jpg

I've seen the boat pic enough times that I think I'd recognize him, only if he were still sporting the same facial hair and wearing a hat and sunglasses. But by what he looks like now? No way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom