Random Music Talk XCIX - Hating on Mediocre Australian Bands with Keiran and the Gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I liked the lyrics to Fancy better when I thought they were saying "can't you taste this scone?"

For the musically inclined here, what programs do you use to record? I don't feel like buying a Macbook just to get Garageband, and there must be a better way than Audacity.

I use Reaper.

It has a free trial that lasts for a while (perhaps unlimited?) and is pretty powerful and easily modded. Has a little bit of a learning curve, as some things like monitoring your input while your recording can be unintuitive.

The story is absolutely fascinating if it's not a fabrication, but at this point I don't really care. L'Amour is so beautiful and heartfelt that it doesn't matter to me if it's all a marketing ploy.

Finally listening now. The best word I can use to describe it is fragile. The vocals sound like the guy is passing out of existence - certainly one of the more distinctive and eccentric vocal records I've heard in a long time.

And I'm sure I will end up buying HOTH as well,

:sigh:

Battle_of_Hoth.jpg

Random Music Talk C - Hating on Mediocre Australian Thread Titles with Martha and the Gang.

Yep, XCIX is 99. If Cobbler reads this, he'll probably kick himself for not making the thread title a 99 Problems gag.

Back
Top Bottom