Random Music Talk XCIII: IN-VIII-SI-COCK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, I'm done bitching, lol. Going to hide under some blankets and cry about a sporting event.

me too, mofo! My dad had the Cosmos book when I was growing up. I later learned he got rid of it after he learned Sagan was an atheist. :( But I found myself a copy a few years ago, so yay.

I don't love a lot of Bruno Mars' songs, but I do really like Locked Out of Heaven, and I think he's really talented.

So no one else's cable feed has gone totally black, then? We lost it just after that guy's odometer turned 100,000. Now my screen is black. The rest of my cable works, thank God, because Cannon's on right now and I don't give a flying shit about Bruno Mars and the RHCP. I did love the crap out of the U2 ad, though.

Martha, try the HD version of the channel.

I had another LA friend mention the feed issue, but she said the HD channel worked.

Is your TV/cable box HD-ready?

I know on mine, if I'm watching the non-HD version, when I view the channel info, it gives me a button to "view in HD" if there's an HD channel available.

What the hell are those tights on Kiedis. Flea's amusing as usual.

This is pretty good fun.

This is pretty fucking entertaining. The dude is talented, much as I hate him for his first few singles.

And I fucking love RHCP.

Yeah, he was pretty much killing it.

I'm enjoying it less now that RHCP have shown up.

Is your TV/cable box HD-ready?

I know on mine, if I'm watching the non-HD version, when I view the channel info, it gives me a button to "view in HD" if there's an HD channel available.

I think our TV is too old. It looked like there was an HD option, but I don't think we pay for it, or can get it on the old Sony. Oh well. I'm not all that upset about it. But thank you.

This is pretty fucking entertaining. The dude is talented, much as I hate him for his first few singles.

And I fucking love RHCP.

Nice to see a fellow RHCP fan, our forum is generally pretty apathetic towards them but they're one of my favorite bands ever. :wave:

I watched the game at a coffee shop here in the city while doing some writing, and the room showing the game filled up only for the halftime show. I've never known much about Bruno Mars, but I think he killed it. That was a lot of fun to watch.

Mars' vocals were surprisingly strong, basically everything else around him was horrendous and sadly chief among that was RHCP. It's time to bow out boys, and it's time to put on a shirt Kiedis.

Back
Top Bottom