Random Music Talk XCII: Shadow Recruit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, my bad on the above post, then. I thought Interference on the standalone Tapatalk app wasn't active. I take it, it's working now?

This is what Im talkin about..I got the prompt to try Interference on Tapatalk, installed it, but now can't find Interference. IPhone

Eta: it may not even be better than the app I've been using all along..which is ok I guess..but I was curious to see what Tapatalk looked like/if the experience was any better..

Oh, my bad on the above post, then. I thought Interference on the standalone Tapatalk app wasn't active. I take it, it's working now?

Yeah. Tapatalk works pretty well on both iOS and Android.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

The old iphone app appears to be dead. I think I have to update if I want to talk to you guys on my phone. That sucks, but I really only used the app to catch up; I mostly post from my desktop.

Same situation here. I know the new phone app is so bad, so every time it fails to load, I'm all, "Screw it. I'll just go get on the computer."

I thought Dalton was the one who brought Gymkata to me... It was you? :ohmy:

B&C is terrific. Though I do wish the sports forum was more active.

That would be great. The days when we all happen to be on and watching the same games at the same time are always a lot of fun.

I signed on to an Arcade Fire forum and 49ers forum years ago, but posted sparingly. I always gravitated back to Interference for some odd reason.

BoMac, you're Canadian, right? How did you come to be a 49ers fan? Genuinely curious.

#theotherplaceOMFGpointlesscircularargumentsaboutshitthathappenedfifteenyearsago

Not sure why I never realized this until recently, but the atU2 homepage gives you all the relevant news about U2 in two paragraphs that it would take wading through 5,000 EYKIW posts to find.

BoMac, you're Canadian, right? How did you come to be a 49ers fan? Genuinely curious.

I won't presume to know why he'd like the 49ers over any other NFL team, but being Canadian doesn't really matter..the NFL is huge here also and outside of the Buffalo Bills I'm not sure what other team would be considered more appropriate for us to follow..New England maybe? Most probably just latch on to one or two for one non-geographical reason or another..and the fact that our own pro league ends 2+ months before the Super Bowl also contributes..

Born and raised in Montreal. In 1988, when I was 10, I turned on the TV and I watched a game (can't recall which one) in which Montana and Rice did their thing, and I latched onto the team. They won the Super Bowl that season, and the one after that, and my fandom grew from there.

In September, after 25 years, I finally got to see a game at Candlestick. Even though they played poorly, it was still a highlight in my life.

That being said, I'm still in mourning after Sunday (and last year, too). But you know what? I've seen my favourite teams win two Stanley Cups and three Super Bowls in my lifetime, when so many others haven't seen one, so I can't complain. :)

I'm not watching the Grammy's, and the fact that Imagine Dragons just beat out Bowie and Jack White reminds me why I'm not.

I don't care, Paul, Ringo and their 20 year old wives was the greatest thing I've ever seen.

EDIT: It got better, holy shit, Yoko and whichever kid that was (Sean?) It was like a ghost was sitting next to her.

I mean, I blinked a few times in confusion. Cause, I could tell that was Yoko, but my brain just couldn't figure out what I was seeing.

I cannot believe I just saw Juanes present an award at the Grammy's. I had a friend who was obsessed with him during college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom