Random Music Talk XCII: Shadow Recruit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assistant Coach Bono leans in and whispers to Pete Carroll: "Some plays are better than others."

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[Love] You [Like] Mad, Bro?

Richard-Sherman.Crabtree.400.jpg

The POTUS is giving his State of the Union address tonight and you guys are making lame Bono/football jokes? Go fuck yourselves, seriously. Have a sense of decorum.

After years and years of trying me and Dad have finally been accepted into the Shitbox Rally!! Basically it is a week-long rally from point A to point B (this year Perth to Darwin via the Kimberleys) in a "shitbox". You get $1000 to buy a car (including registration and roadworthy) and it has to last you the entire way. It's all in the name of charity, and me and Dad are pretty out there sort of people with a lot of connections so we reckon we'll be able to raise at least $5k for the Cancer Council of Australia. We're doing it in honour of Mum, who has fought and beaten breast cancer twice. So fucking excited :)

This is great because it also solves my Coachella/Gov Ball problem. Rally is May 31-June 6 so Coachella it is.

We will most definitely not be getting a Volvo, we will be driving a Holden (Chevrolet for you Seppos) of some description.

Thats cool Cobbs. :up: Looks like its over 4000 km from Perth to Darwin. That will be quite the trip.

After years and years of trying me and Dad have finally been accepted into the Shitbox Rally!! Basically it is a week-long rally from point A to point B (this year Perth to Darwin via the Kimberleys) in a "shitbox". You get $1000 to buy a car (including registration and roadworthy) and it has to last you the entire way. It's all in the name of charity, and me and Dad are pretty out there sort of people with a lot of connections so we reckon we'll be able to raise at least $5k for the Cancer Council of Australia. We're doing it in honour of Mum, who has fought and beaten breast cancer twice. So fucking excited :)

I want to tag along on this. :love:

Just heard Rimbaud Eyes from that new Dum Dum Girls joint. Hot song. Might have to check out the album.

Thats cool Cobbs. :up: Looks like its over 4000 km from Perth to Darwin. That will be quite the trip.

Yep, and we've gotta do it in seven days too, so it's gonna be a hell of a challenge.

I normally find your life to be a ridiculous one, but, that sounds very cool, COBL.

Haha, yeah I do play up the stupidity a bit for cheap laughs, but there is a bit of substance to it at times :) We're hoping to raise $10k.

The fuck is a seppo?

Rhyming slang. American = yank = septic tank = seppo. Pretty logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom