Random Music Talk XCI: A Festivus for the Rest of Us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Christmas gifts today were a new set of speakers and a new pair of headphones. I am, as always, all about the music. Enjoy the day everyone.

I don't know what got into me being an Android fan boy and all but I just purchased the ipad air with my Christmas money. It'll be nice to have a device that I won't tinker with all the time. Looks like apple has a good collection of games.

We'll see. I'd never actually get an iPhone but I'm looking forward to the tablet!

#daydrinkingleadstooddpurchases

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

As a late Christmas present to myself and something to alleviate the depression I have for being back home already because I have to work tomorrow, I just bought Lucius, Haim, and Chvrches. Downloading the Autorips of all 3 from Amazon now. Trying to decide on another. Los Campesinos? A CD of cats meowing terrible holiday songs? Something else?

As a late Christmas present to myself and something to alleviate the depression I have for being back home already because I have to work tomorrow, I just bought Lucius, Haim, and Chvrches. Downloading the Autorips of all 3 from Amazon now. Trying to decide on another. Los Campesinos? A CD of cats meowing terrible holiday songs? Something else?

The Los Camp! record is terrific. Top 10 for me this year

The Los Camp! record is terrific. Top 10 for me this year

I'm just made it doesn't have an Autorip, that's the only thing making me hesitate.

Anyone like the Majical Cloudz album? I heard a few tracks tonight and really liked them.

Majical Cloudz was pretty OK. Better than average, but not life-changing.

I can't wait for Laz to see you hesitating between Cats and Camp, tho.

Martha, facebook says you are turning 52 today, I hope this doesn't sound rude because I've had a few drinks, but I doubt I will ever meet (or know through the internet) a person in their 50s or older who has as good taste in music as you. Before I joined this forum, I wouldn't have thought it possible for a person in their 50s to recommend hip-hop music to a young skinny white boy from Australia in his 20s, and certainly not go to a fucking Big Boi concert! Fucking props.

I'm listening to Low, and I have to say, I love Sound and Vision but there's a really irritating cymbal played in the left ear that always bothers me when I play it with headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom