Random Music Talk XCI: A Festivus for the Rest of Us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to music and read most of the day, took myself out for sushi for dinner, and now I am dinking around online while half-watching that recent mediocre movie Oblivion, starring Tom Cruise, King of the Scientologists.

I also had ice cream. It was better than this movie.

I listened to music and read most of the day, took myself out for sushi for dinner, and now I am dinking around online while half-watching that recent mediocre movie Oblivion, starring Tom Cruise, King of the Scientologists.

I also had ice cream. It was better than this movie.
I went to my buddy's house the other week and the last 20 minutes of that movie were on, and I just laughed through the whole thing because there was no possible context that could have made any of that good.

Sometimes I like watching the big dumb blockbuster type movies. But it sucks when they're not even remotely entertaining.

I watched Iron Man 3 a few days ago - that was fun. Watched Prisoners last night. That one surprised me a bit (in a good way), although it seemed to go on forever.

I found Oblivion entertaining visually. Also, that is one of my fav soundtracks in years, so I tried to focus on that instead of the crappy story. ;)

I'm using the new app finally. It's a shithole.

What is this ~end~ nonsense? It looks horrible. I can tell a page has ended because of the arrows.

I'm using the site on safari on my phone since I apparently can no longer use the old app. Not using the new thing, so I probably just won't post here anymore :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom