Random Music Talk LXXXVII: Which one of you called my church?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lily Allen just announced her comeback on the Twitter.

Awwwww, yeah.

cute-girl-hanna-marin-pretty-little-liars-smile-Favim.com-235152.gif

So......our good friend Nick66 is claiming that one of his sources is about to reveal to him the album title, tracklist and release date and told us all to stay tuned.

This is going to be fun to watch. :)

I'll say he's one of the most successful trolls I've seen on the site. He basically pissed off the entire board with the way he approached the whole Achtung Baby remaster thing. And he's gotten under gvox's skin something awful.

He gets under my skin, too. I don't care for the guy, but he's good at what he does. Trolling.

I've had enough of his bullshit. What he just did is textbook trolling. I don't believe what he says, but that doesn't mean others are the same.

So......our good friend Nick66 is claiming that one of his sources is about to reveal to him the album title, tracklist and release date and told us all to stay tuned.

This is going to be fun to watch. :)

Let us know when he reveals this almighty info so I don't have to spend any more time than necessary in that thread to get my laughs.
(Maybe his source is SB's pastor)

Let us know when he reveals this almighty info so I don't have to spend any more time than necessary in that thread to get my laughs.
(Maybe his source is SB's pastor)

You should check it out now. LOL. He posted a fake picture of a YouTube video being taken down.

Worst trolling fail ever?

I guess we could at least give him credit for going out with a bang. I can't see him showing his face here again. LOL

Yeah, it's just a new site. Nothing there yet. But her statement makes it official that there will be new music at some point.

It was just about the worst kept secret in UK pop music anyway, but at least she finally confirmed it herself.

Man, Pain is Beauty is a weird, wonderful thing. Don't sleep on this one, Cock Force.

Back
Top Bottom