Random Music Talk LXXXVII: Which one of you called my church?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to a Cracker Barrel once, that's pretty much my entire impression of southern cuisine. Also, currency, because it seems like biscuits are the equivalent of a nickel there.

:love:

Maryland is close enough to the south that I was on board with this from childhood. You either dig the texture or you don't, which is literally the only selling point, as they're even less flavorful than oatmeal.

It's also one of the few things I feel safe ordering at bottom-tier diners like Denny's. Tough to screw it up.

I can't figure out why spotify is recommending Melvins' Houdini because I listened to Russian circles.

I am really not enjoying this new nine inch nails album. So I'm going to listen to Ramallah instead.

Trent Reznor said:
I know that what we're doing flies in the face of the Kickstarter Amanda-Palmer-Start-a-Revolution thing, which is fine for her, but I'm not super-comfortable with the idea of Ziggy Stardust shaking his cup for scraps. I'm not saying offering things for free or pay-what-you-can is wrong. I'm saying my personal feeling is that my album's not a dime. It's not a buck. I made it as well as I could, and it costs 10 bucks, or go fuck yourself.

Ironically enough, Hesitation Marks is available as a free download through my local library using Freegal. It will take me a few weeks to download it all, but damned if I'm paying 10 bucks for it now.

I guess my tax dollars support the public library and all, but still...

New inventions...knife and fork

But how do you cut a piece of chicken?

?

618-00503043em-girl-cutting-a-piece-of-crumb-fried-chicken-with-a-knife-and-fork.jpg

Ironically enough, Hesitation Marks is available as a free download through my local library using Freegal. It will take me a few weeks to download it all, but damned if I'm paying 10 bucks for it now.

I guess my tax dollars support the public library and all, but still...

I'll listen to it again when I'm not at work, I'll stream it off spotify, but from what I've heard so far, it sure as shit isn't worth ten bucks, or even a dime.

Ok, maybe I'm just crazy, or uncivilized, or whatever, but I can't imagine eating chicken with a knife and fork. We're talking about fried chicken, right? Like KFC style? I just don't see how you eat a drumstick with knife and fork.

Ok, maybe I'm just crazy, or uncivilized, or whatever, but I can't imagine eating chicken with a knife and fork. We're talking about fried chicken, right? Like KFC style? I just don't see how you eat a drumstick with knife and fork.

Its not a drumstick, its a breast, fried "KFC" style and with maple syrup all over it so you better use a knife and fork.

Why, as a Canadian vegan, do I know more about southern US comfort food than you guys?

Why, as a Canadian vegan, do I know more about southern US comfort food than you guys?

Perhaps you're actually a Canadian Vegan Somnambulist and you eat chicken and waffles and other meaty delicacies whilst you sleepwalk and don't even realize it. Would explain all the chicken and sparerib bones you find around your bed every morning.

For some reason I had that U2 song, 'Levitate', in my head when I woke up this morning. Haven't thought of it in ages.

Do you throw bricks through the windows of their business to congratulate them?

Weird... On my computer, Hewson 's post was blank.

Back
Top Bottom