Random Music Talk LXXXVI: SCUBA Is Reporting for Duty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should put Jordan on the album cover of "Where's The Goddamned U2 Album?" Better than a grey horizon.

Smith just doesn't care so he's being himself, as he's always been. Bono's looks desperate, although I do think the lighter color is better against his skin tone than the darker color was. But way too quaffed and silly. He'd look so much better if he toned down the filthy rich rock star thing and got a little grungy looking and let some gray hair show or something. I'd at least have more respect for him anyway.

/Bono's hair

Or maybe just cavorting with random young hotties in general again.

bono-girls-425.jpg

For any fans of The Chameleons out there, the new Weekend album, Jinx, is about as close an approximation as we are likely to get.

I think the lighter color is just the light in that picture; in other recent pics it doesn't look like that at all.

The cut, however, unfortunately, is accurate.

In happier news, the new Civil Wars album is really great.

Cori, you are not going to convince me that this:

hari_zps177d2f20.jpg

THIS

zoom_zps55b5324b.jpg

Is just the light playing on it. He must have, at one point, tried it blonde and realized he looked even stupider than he already did with that haircut.

Again, I'll just point out how much he looks like Davey fucking Havok:

blaqkaudiotighter.jpg

I dunno, that's just the only picture I've seen from recent weeks where it looks like that. Every other picture, it looks like plain old brown hair. A little lighter than normal (i.e., not dyed so dark), but not blond, either.

Did I not just see you post in the Bono's Cockatoo Hair thread over in PLEBA earlier? There's all the evidence you need. :wink:

I thought by staying far away from the AFI thread I would avoid any mention of Davey Havok.

Apparently I was wrong.

And Bono's 'do, whike questionable, looks nothing like those even worse haircuts, having the sides shaved being the only common element.

Cori, you are not going to convince me that this:

hari_zps177d2f20.jpg

THIS

zoom_zps55b5324b.jpg

Is just the light playing on it. He must have, at one point, tried it blonde and realized he looked even stupider than he already did with that haircut.

Again, I'll just point out how much he looks like Davey fucking Havok:

blaqkaudiotighter.jpg

Bono stealing Davey's haircut was the subject matter for I Hope You Suffer.

The picture I posted yesterday is almost the same haircut, Davey's is just black, but I will let it go :lol:

I was trying to make one if those jokes about how the other guy did it first, but it was a tribute to what U2 do in the future.

:reject:

#tired
#phonepostingwhilewatchingadam-12
I got it, and found it amusing, though not sure which guy you were referring to as both qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom