Random Music talk LXXXV: SHARKNADO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've heard Age of Adz about half a dozen times, still leaves me cold. I was excited for it after hearing the descriptions, but the songwriting doesn't hold up, even on the more traditional Soofy folk numbers. The individual songs don't stand out to me so much as the overall impression of the album. Impossible Soul is way cool, though I could probably cut 10 minutes out of it. I have no idea what he's going to do next, but I know that everything seems possible for him now and I'll listen to it a bunch.

This sums it up for me too

I'll be seeing Bjork when you're at PJ. I expect my heart to not so much explode as swell to three times normal size and quietly deflate through a slow leak.

Ah yes.

The Pitchfork fest. One of my friends has tickets to the aftershow on Friday with Savages and Sky Ferreira. I might go if I'm not overdosed on Eddie Vedder.

Sky Ferreira is really really fucking hot, by the way.

I'm not whining. More like legitimate concern that my heart will explode.

I'll be seeing Bjork when you're at PJ. I expect my heart to not so much explode as swell to three times normal size and quietly deflate through a slow leak.

Take it to the Wes Bentley's Plastic Bag In American Beauty thread, you emo babies.

030713-national-moms-mabley.jpg

Back
Top Bottom