Random Music talk LXXXV: SHARKNADO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear God, this didn't happen in Indiana for real, did it?

"Stop throwing those damn glowsticks!"

Little things, like Kingofsorrow posting, or just, sitting here and having a sudden spark or reality, keep reminding me that...

robert-smith-of-th_1356906c.jpg

...SOON!.

Khan is the best and helped me out with the Hot Chip single. Turns out all the tracks on it were b-sides to In Our Heads singles last year which shows how much attention I was paying.

But anyway this song is fucking sick, particularly the last two minutes, when a fuckin multitude of beast tortured horns pile over the top of beats and holy shit it's fuckin sweet.

Hot Chip - Jelly Babies (Night & Day - 2012) - YouTube

That's actually from a My Little Pony event as well, apparently. There's a 3 hours version of it on Youtube.

OK...unless My Little Pony is also slang for something I'm unaware of, why are there so many apparently teengaed (and even older) boys at a My Little Pony "event"? :huh:

Maybe they want to be like Andrew WK. I don't remotely understand that "sub-culture", as it seems to involve more than just My Little Pony from what I can tell.

Sharon Van Etten opened for The National last night. Her voice is ridiculously good live, and she never even looks like she's remotely straining to hit notes. I was bummed she didn't come out and sing on any of The National songs she's done backup vocals on.

I'm probably going to regret asking this, but ....

... can someone explain the whole "protect this house" thing to me?

What do you folks think of music that you can meditate/sleep/relax/perform yoga to? The charity shop where I volunteer was throwing a load of CD's out because they all had no cases, and there was one CD called Sacred Sounds by Rachael Kelly. I put it on yesterday and when my mum heard it she said that she preferred The Beatles! However, after listening to it, it does make me feel odd in a way which I can't explain :huh:

I've added this website to my bookmarks. It's bliss!

Tranquil Water Sounds is an absolute classic.

Sounds Of The Earth – Free listening, concerts, stats, & pictures at Last.fm

Fuck fat old Robert Smith

Please do not speak of dear Robert in this disrespectful manner ever again. :angry:

I listened to Trilogy like three times during the past week.

The problem with The Cure is that when I start listening to The Cure, I cannot stop listening to The Cure.

I'll be watching the stream on Sunday.

And I wish they'd schedule a non-festival show near me. I'd move heaven and earth to be there.

Please do not speak of dear Robert in this disrespectful manner ever again. :angry:

I listened to Trilogy like three times during the past week.

The problem with The Cure is that when I start listening to The Cure, I cannot stop listening to The Cure.

I'll be watching the stream on Sunday.

And I wish they'd schedule a non-festival show near me. I'd move heaven and earth to be there.

It's kind of an old running joke from the Superthread /Liamcool in general to mock Fat Bob.

Two days!!!

Back
Top Bottom