Random Music Talk LXXXIX: This, That, and The Other Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heard this shit on Mad Men. Good tune. Only have two albums by this band, their first and their latest. Good band, I should check out more.

I still can't get over the fact that there was a fucking Decemberists song on MM.

HOLY SHlT

40fbbb3a.jpg

Dum Dum Girls - Lost Boys and Girls Club - H&M Life - YouTube

JANUARY 28 HYPEHYPEHYPE

Gonna have to stick the LP jacket on the ceiling above my bed. Gaddam that's a good looking woman.

I'm still skeptical. They have a tape, but from the reports months ago, it sounded like he was smoking a bowl, not smoking a crack pipe.

A bowl of what, weed? Why would they go to this much trouble to suppress it? Or even why would the media make such a big deal about it? Don't we kindof already know that he smoked weed in Florida or somethin?

A bowl of what, weed? Why would they go to this much trouble to suppress it? Or even why would the media make such a big deal about it? Don't we kindof already know that he smoked weed in Florida or somethin?

Ya, weed. It sounded like the people who viewed the video didn't know what they fuck they were talking about. A crack pipe is a clear, straight glass pipe. They said it had round ends on it. But because they thought it was a crack pipe, that's the story people have been going with since no one else had seen it. That's my theory anyway.

They'd still want to suppress it, as a video of the mayor smoking weed probably isn't good for business either. But it's nowhere near as bad as smoking crack

Ya, weed. It sounded like the people who viewed the video didn't know what they fuck they were talking about. A crack pipe is a clear, straight glass pipe. They said it had round ends on it. But because they thought it was a crack pipe, that's the story people have been going with since no one else had seen it. That's my theory anyway.

They'd still want to suppress it, as a video of the mayor smoking weed probably isn't good for business either. But it's nowhere near as bad as smoking crack

Umm

crack02.jpg

I'll allow that there might be some room for confusion between that and a glass weed bowl..but if what were goin on is if one end (neiither pipe has two round ends) is round or not..well plenty of crack pipes have a round end. To be honest I thought they all did.

How do I know this? I watched New Jack City a bazillion times man!

AM I MY BROTHERS KEEPER!?!

(Ps..honestly if this was just weed - in Canada, no less - why are people dead?)

Umm

crack02.jpg

I'll allow that there might be some room for confusion between that and a glass weed bowl..but if what were goin on is if one end (neiither pipe has two round ends) is round or not..well plenty of crack pipes have a round end. To be honest I thought they all did.

How do I know this? I watched New Jack City a bazillion times man!

AM I MY BROTHERS KEEPER!?!

(Ps..honestly if this was just weed - in Canada, no less - why are people dead?)

I don't remember the wording, but to me anyway, it sounded like the guy was describing a weed bowl. Who knows. But I think people are dead because they're shady characters. I doubt that has anything to do with the video

Oh my God, I'm reading all of the articles on Ford that Gawker article links to and I'm dying laughing. Can we start a Rob Ford thread?

I don't remember the wording, but to me anyway, it sounded like the guy was describing a weed bowl. Who knows. But I think people are dead because they're shady characters. I doubt that has anything to do with the video

Shady or not, individuals actually are dead because of this video. What some in the community know and what may or may not be able to ultimately be proven are not always the same.

Back
Top Bottom