Random Music talk LXXXIV: More weeks at #1 than Elvis & The Beatles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Shit possibly going down'?

I don't see or hear any broken keyboards flying about.

Shit possibly going down in the New Album thread.

Gabe is essentially verifying a post from earlier that sounded like someone having fun.

Those song titles have got to be horseshit. Someone in that room had to know better than to call something "Morleigh's Song."

The first single off Manhattan could possibly be Skyline? ....Jesus Christ

I think it might have to do with the new songs they played on the last tour, but I fear this might be the album I officially pack it in. Hope I'm wrong

I always think of the Cat Power song when I see the word Manhattan. So pretty.

Don't look at the moon tonight... cos you'll never be never be never be Manhattan

Ease up a little, mate.

wait, this has nothing to do with any of the new 'news'. I think I made a similar post around the time of the tour. I'm basing it off how my fandom has diminished over the years and the new crapola they played live. I'm just reiterating an old point

Even including the three really shitty tracks in the middle it's still a really good album. A lot of overreaction from people who try to claim it's a brilliant return to form and the people who think it's a disaster.

If I press play and fastforward at the same time, I don't even have to search for the next song

No, I truly believe those songs are shitty. I've heard them dozens of times and they remain so. The shock is long gone. I continue to feel this way about them.

Magnificent is a great example of how over the top people got. Many were claiming it was a classic before even finishing it. The backlash was just as bad. Really, it's just a nice song.

I think it might have to do with the new songs they played on the last tour, but I fear this might be the album I officially pack it in. Hope I'm wrong

Just threw on NLOTH in the first time in forever. What a good ass album

:huh:

If you liked No Line that much, I doubt this album will be the one that sends you away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom